Student Union long story: Start hypnotizing in the alley and masturbate. I need

"President, are you free? I would like to discuss with you the budget for the student union's activities this semester."

When Shen Yu saw the person coming, he frowned slightly.

The Shen family and the Yan family have some overlap in business, and both families are top-ranked companies in City A. He and Yan Siyu have met on various occasions, so they should be very familiar with each other. It's just that they have very different personalities and don't like each other. Shen Yu has been a top student in school since he was a child. He has been smooth sailing and has excellent grades. He is a model in the hearts of all teachers and parents. In college, he became the president of the student union in his sophomore year and received a lot of scholarships. Yan Siyu, on the other hand, is a second-generation ancestor who does not seek to make progress. He is not very good at studying, but is good at eating, drinking and having fun. He even bought a place in college with special talents through connections and money. Shen Yu naturally looks down on such an unlearned dandy, and Yan Siyu has always sneered at such "other people's children".

The two of them usually kept to themselves at school, and didn't even say hello when they met. Even at the weekly meeting of the Student Union, Yan Siyu, as an ordinary person, would take advantage of the situation. But today, for some reason, he was so concerned about the affairs of the Student Union. But since he had brought it up, Shen Yu couldn't refuse. He packed up the study materials on the table and followed Yan Siyu out of the classroom.

Next to the teaching building of A University is a small forest, known as the "Lover's Forest". In the evening, young couples often come here for dates, and some brave ones even have sex here. However, it is noon now, the weather is hot, and there is no one in the forest.

Shen Yu followed behind Yan Siyu. He was very well-mannered and was very serious about his work. Therefore, even though he felt that the other party's opinions had no reference value, he did not interrupt him. Instead, he listened patiently and put forward his own opinions from time to time. Unconsciously, he had moved away from the main track of the school.

At this moment, Yan Siyu suddenly gave an ambiguous smile. He accidentally bumped into a tree, and his whole body fell towards Shen Yu. His right hand grabbed Shen Yu's wrist.

Yan Siyu breathed a sigh of relief when he felt the people around him were shocked and stopped.

I don't know what's wrong with Shen Yu. He's still wearing a long-sleeved white shirt in such hot weather. He has been thinking about how to have skin contact with him all the way.

But... He carefully looked at the person standing in front of him with his eyes downcast. For the first time, he realized that although this person was annoying in other aspects, he looked really good. His skin was fair, his lips were red, his teeth were white, his peach-colored eyes were slightly curved upwards, and his body was well-proportioned. He looked like a young master who was pampered. It would be a waste to spend such a good-looking body studying all day. If he was allowed to lie on the ground and suck his cock with drooling, and be shamelessly moaned while his asshole sprayed juice, then it would be called making the best use of it...

Yan Siyu showed an undisguised lewd smile, grabbed Shen Yu's hand and led him deep into the woods, and stopped only when they reached a place where absolutely no one would come, and began his hypnosis plan.

"Shen Yu, who is Yan Siyu?"

"..." Shen Yu hesitated for a moment, as if he was unsure of how to describe it, but quickly replied: "I know him...my junior."

Sure enough, this answer is very consistent with the current relationship between the two. They are not even friends, but just acquaintances at most.

But it’s fun to play it this way... Yan Siyu smiled playfully.