Bisexual professor: found big breasts, urinating while standing, hypnotized into

At this time, Yan Siyu had already set his sights on another target.

In order to complete the credits, Yan Siyu took an interesting chemistry class this semester, but he had never attended the class in more than a month. However, his roommate sent a message that there would be roll call this week, and students who did not attend would be automatically recorded as failing the daily grades. In desperation, Yan Siyu had to give up the plan of asking Shen Yu to go to the hotel to have a good fuck at night, and ran to class in frustration.

Unexpectedly, the chemistry teacher was not the gray-haired old scholar he had imagined, but a young man in his early thirties with delicate looks. Yan Siyu recognized him immediately - Gu Wanqiu, a young talent hired from overseas by the school with a high salary and a top elite in the field of biomedicine. Unexpectedly, the famous Professor Gu was even more beautiful than in the photo. His cold and distant appearance suddenly made him want to turn him into a slutty bastard with a deformed sex addiction.

The two elective classes passed quickly. Under the shocked gaze of his roommates, Yan Siyu, contrary to his usual behavior, followed Professor Gu to his office. He pretended to be studious and asked a few questions, and soon activated the hypnosis ring while the other party was not paying attention.

The deep hypnotic state made Gu Wanqiu's cold face look a little dull. He stood motionless beside the table in the office, like an exquisite humanoid doll. Yan Siyu felt something just by looking at him, and wanted to vent his feelings with his body. So he gave the first instruction: "Gu Wanqiu, take off your clothes."

Gu Wanqiu did not hesitate to execute the order after receiving it. He took off his long windbreaker neatly, then lifted the hem of his loose sweater and lifted it up. When he lifted the sweater over his chest, Yan Siyu was suddenly stunned - his chest was wrapped with a thick layer of white cloth.

This is……?!

While he was still in a daze, Gu Wanqiu had already taken off his sweater and casually threw it on the ground, then reached out to unzip his belt and trousers, hooked his waistband and began to take off his straight suit pants. Under his old-fashioned black suit pants, he wore a pair of high-elastic tight-fitting boxer briefs. The gray underwear was tightly stretched around his hips, showing off his round and perky butt that could not be seen from the outside.

Yan Siyu finally calmed down from the shock. He looked at Professor Gu, who was only left with a pair of underwear and a cloth strip wrapped around his chest. He stopped taking off his clothes, then reached out and rubbed his tightly wrapped chest erotically and asked, "Professor Gu, what is this?"

"…This is a corset…"

"Why a corset?"

"Because... my breasts are very big, and I need to use a bra to cover them so that others won't see them."

"Oh...what about the underwear? Why do you wear this kind of underwear?"

"The underwear... is to cover my butt... My butt is too big and will be... discovered..."

"What did you find?"

"…I discovered…that I am…deformed…a hermaphrodite…"

Yan Siyu was very surprised to have his guess confirmed by her own mouth. He actually discovered such a rare hermaphrodite! He couldn't help but untie the bra, releasing the two bound red breasts, which were as big as a female C cup. A gentle tap would make them swing like two little rabbits.

Yan Siyu swallowed his saliva and reached out to take off his underwear. This was much harder to take off than the bra. Just as Gu Wanqiu said, his butt was very big. Even though it was tightly bound by the high-strength elastic pants, it was still a circle bigger than the average male's butt. When the underwear was peeled down, the clumps of fat buttocks kept overflowing like fermented and expanded dough. When the underwear was completely taken off from his lower body, even though he was mentally prepared, the white buttocks that had swelled twice as big as a basin still amazed Yan Siyu.