Daddy's article: Min sensual belt Gaochao uses tiaodanru clamps to treat sexual

At 7:30 the next morning, Yan Mu woke up on time due to his decades-long routine. He got up, washed, and went downstairs to have breakfast as usual.

Everything seems normal.

Yan Mu moved a little unnaturally in his chair, clamped his legs together, and rubbed them lightly unconsciously. At this moment, the elbow holding the glass of milk suddenly shook and rubbed against his left chest. He shivered as if he was hit by an electric current, and his left nipple stood out excitedly, and his penis in his lower body was also semi-erect.

But it’s nothing… My left nipple and anus are very sensitive, so it’s normal to have a reaction…

Yan Mu really didn't have any doubts, and didn't care about his body's reaction. He got up and went upstairs to change into a shirt and suit, then drove to the company to work.

Because it was Sunday, there were not many people in the company, and there was nothing to deal with. Yan Mu sat in the office and read the profit report submitted by the finance department yesterday, and then flipped through the piled documents, and his thoughts slowly wandered.

...Hmm, my nipples...are itchy...down there too...

...No, I can't read the documents anymore... Just touch it... No one will come in anyway... Just touch it... It's really itchy...

Yan Mu endured for a while, and finally compromised and leaned on the back of the sofa. His fingers pinched the left nipple that had been itching for the whole morning through the fine material of the shirt. He rarely masturbated, and subconsciously didn't know how to soothe his itchy parts. He could only rely on instinct to roughly grab the small flesh and keep scratching it with his nails. At the same time, the physical pleasure from his body made him cry out: "Ah... ah ha... nipple, well... comfortable... scratch it harder... ha..."

As the itching of the nipple subsided, another "sensitive area" below also started to clamor, spitting out strands of intestinal fluid to protest the owner's neglect of one thing while focusing on another. This forced him to reach his other hand between his legs to comfort the already wet hole.

"Ah... don't be impatient, ah... the anus also needs to be worked on... well... um... huh, huh... it's all wet... ah, it's wet again..."

He had only wanted to take a few minutes to soothe himself, but his fingers seemed to be unable to stop, playing with his body harder and harder. The pleasure of his body made him forget about time and work, and he immersed himself in this lewd masturbation. After a full half hour, his voice suddenly rose, and he let out a short and sharp cry, and his crotch was sticky.

He ejaculated just by playing with her nipples and anus.

Fortunately, after he ejaculated, his desire was relieved a lot. There was no underwear to change in the office, so he simply wiped the dirt in his pants, cleaned himself up and returned to work.

In the afternoon, he couldn't help but play again, and once again he ejaculated without even touching the front end of the bow.

It happened that he had almost finished the work at hand, so he didn't stay in the class for long. He simply turned off the computer and went home.

On the way home, he frowned uncomfortably because of the semen in his crotch that he hadn't had time to deal with. He thought that doing this every day was not a solution. Siyu happened to be at home, so he could go back and ask him. He was so smart, he would definitely have a solution.

After dinner, Yan Mu sat on the sofa, absent-mindedly tuning into the TV program. When Yan Siyu, who had just finished cleaning up the dishes, passed by the living room, he called him.