President's article: Oath brainwashing actively provide sexual services for the

Soon it was the weekend, and Shen Yu, who had been waiting for no contact from Yan Siyu, gradually began to get anxious. He had to pay back the money to his classmate during class next Monday, but he only had a 10-yuan note in his hand, which was the reward for his first "compensated dating"...

After waiting anxiously for a long time, on Saturday noon, Shen Yu couldn't help it and called Yan Siyu.

"Hello? President?"

The boy's sleepy voice made Shen Yu feel embarrassed and wanted to escape. He panted a few times, but still spoke with a brave face: "...Si Yu, um...I, I want to ask you...do you need my...my service today?"

After saying this short sentence, Shen Yu's face had already turned red. He curled up in the quilt, and his fingers holding the phone turned white because of shame and nervousness.

After a while, Yan Siyu's voice came from the phone: "Well, OK, then see you at Binle Hotel at 2 pm."

At that moment, Shen Yu obviously felt relieved and nodded in agreement.

Shen Yu waited at the door of the hotel half an hour in advance. When Yan Siyu slowly came over, his legs were already stiff from standing for a long time.

Yan Siyu took his arm around his waist and walked into the hotel. The front desk of the hotel was full of rich second-generations who came for fun, and they knew their purpose very well. They opened a love suite without asking. During the process, the contemptuous and scrutinizing eyes of the female receptionist almost made Shen Yu feel ashamed. He lowered his head, feeling that the eyes of everyone in the hotel lobby were focused on him. Everyone was saying that he was a prostitute who sold his body for money...

After finally entering the room, Shen Yu relaxed for a moment, but then became nervous again. He carefully glanced at Yan Siyu and tried to take off his pants with trembling hands.

"Hey, no hurry, drink some yogurt first."

Yan Siyu's gentle attitude slightly eased Shen Yu's tension. He gratefully took the box of yogurt and took a sip while sitting on the bed. The TV in front of him was on, playing a documentary-like program called "The Concept of the Service Industry". Several young girls in different uniforms were swearing in unison: "I will serve customers attentively, meet all their requirements, and agree with all their concepts. As long as I can satisfy my customers, I am willing to complete any work! The meaning of my existence is to please my customers! Customer praise is the ultimate goal of my work!..." When the oath was over, the camera switched to the men in uniforms, who were still swearing the same words loudly.

Hmm... But this oath seems a bit strange...

Shen Yu watched TV. Although different people were just repeating the same words, he watched it very attentively to relieve his nervousness. After a while, he could recite this simple sentence...

At this moment, Yan Siyu suddenly leaned over, his hand lifted up Shen Yu's shirt and moved all the way up to touch his thin chest.

"Hmm! ... Si, Siyu?"

"President, tell me, are you now also considered a person in the service industry?"

"Huh? Ah... this... I..." The smart mind that Shen Yu was proud of seemed to suddenly stop. He stiffly let the hand touch his chest and then circle around his nipples, but his brain was struggling to digest the questions raised by Yan Siyu.

So... it seems to be correct... He is indeed providing Yan Siyu with... um, sexual services... From this point of view, Yan Siyu should be his... client...

"Well... yes, yes... I am... uh, in the service industry... um..." Shen Yu admitted the fact with a blushing face.

"Very good, then tell me, President, do you feel comfortable when your nipples are played with?"