Dad: Playing until the battery is gone, asking his son to play with his pi eyes

As there were no tools for enema and lubrication, Yan Siyu had to let Shen Yu go temporarily and sent him back. Before leaving, he did not forget to ask him to practice his cock licking skills. The poor student council president left with a red face and trembling.

Not long after, he received a call from Yan Mu.

"... Um, Siyu... are you, um... busy?" Yan Mu's voice was a little hoarse on the other end of the phone. After receiving a negative answer, he asked anxiously: "Then... then can you bring the vibrator's... um, charger... to Dad? The vibrator was used by Dad and it's... out of power..."

"What? That vibrator can be used continuously for twenty hours. Even if I use it four hours a day, it can last until Friday..."

"Ah... because in the past two days, Daddy's illness... seems to have worsened... uh... down there, it's itchy all the time... I have to use a vibrator to keep, uh... vibrating... to make it go away... huh... it's itchy again..."

Tsk, if you use a vibrator to play with your sensitive areas every day, it would be strange if your horny disease doesn't get worse...

Yan Siyu secretly complained, but he expressed his genuine concern: "So that's how it is. Don't worry, Dad. I'll bring the charger right over."

When he arrived at the company, Yan Mu should have greeted the front desk in advance. The secretary opened the electric door of the president's office as soon as he saw him coming. Inside the door was a spacious reception room, and the door leading to the office was closed.

He walked over and knocked on the door gently. After a while, the door opened from the inside.

His father, the president of the company, was standing at the door with his lower body naked and his shirt open, holding a dripping black vibrator in his hand. Although there was no expression on his handsome face, his cheeks were slightly flushed, and his usually sharp eyes were now filled with a chaotic flow of expectation. On his exposed chest, the flesh-colored tape on his left breast was torn off, revealing a deformed nipple that was swollen and red like a breastfeeding woman, forming a sharp and weird contrast with the normal male nipple on the right. And on his naked legs, there were still stains of dried up sexual fluids, emitting a faint fishy smell.

Yan Siyu admired it silently for a moment, then took out a charger from his schoolbag and handed it over.

It takes at least an hour to charge the vibrator, but Yan Mu obviously couldn't wait until then given his current condition. He even wanted to press the charging vibrator against his anus and turn on the switch, regardless of the risk of leakage. Fortunately, he was stopped by Yan Siyu.

"Dad, you can't use the vibrator while it's charging. It would be dangerous if it leaks electricity... Why don't I help Dad fix it first?"

Yan Mu hesitated for a moment, but his body was already clamoring for play, so he had to nod and agree: "Okay, okay, then I'll trouble Siyu."

At Yan Siyu's request, Yan Mu knelt on the sofa, his flexible waist pressed down to lift up his perfectly shaped buttocks, his two white buttocks trembled slightly, and the anus between his buttocks was opened into a thin slit by the vibrator, and the folds of flesh were wet. He waited quietly for his son to play with him in such a shameful posture.

Yan Siyu poked the cleft with his finger, and the opened folds suddenly contracted for a while as if stimulated, and then softened under his fingertips. He just pressed it lightly, and one knuckle sank into the asshole that seemed tight but was actually soft and craving for sex.

"... Um, um... Ah!" Yan Mu cried out in a low voice when he felt his son's fingers inserted. His whole body began to tremble non-stop. His pretty back turned light pink because of shame, but his buttocks were raised up on their own initiative, looking innocent and lascivious.

"Daddy's disease looks worse again. Can I feel it just by inserting it into his asshole? Then... how about this?" Yan Siyu hooked his fingers with ill intentions. The fingertips wrapped in the intestinal flesh poked randomly in the intestine at different angles. Almost every time he poked Daddy's asshole, a little intestinal fluid would flow out.

Yan Mu couldn’t even kneel down anymore. His upper limbs were limp as he fell on the sofa, panting rapidly. It took him a while to recover and he begged for mercy in a hoarse voice: “Um… No, don’t do this… Siyu, this… Daddy can’t stand it… It’s too exciting… Let’s just do it outside, okay? Um…”

"No, how can we cure Daddy's illness just by doing it outside? The root of Daddy's illness is deep inside..."

“Ah… ah no, no… inside… no… umm… Siyu, Siyu… don’t…”

Although he kept trying to stop him, he had completely lost his fatherly authority and was unable to stop his son. Instead, he went deeper and deeper... Yan Mu's face turned red and he shook his hips awkwardly, trying to get rid of the finger, but this made him look more like a female animal seeking sex.

Soon, the finger had entered the inside completely, and at that position, one could even clearly touch the protruding prostate through the flesh membrane. Yan Siyu smiled evilly and gently scratched the small flesh with his fingernails, and the kneeling body began to bounce violently as expected.

“Ohhhh! What, what… no… Siyu, don’t, don’t touch me… It’s so uncomfortable… Daddy’s going to… going to cum… ahhhhh!” Yan Mu screamed lewdly, his whole body trembling. His plump buttocks twitched twice, and the sofa between his legs was splashed with thick white semen.

The pleasure of the direct stimulation of the prostate made Yan Mu unable to recover for a long time. He maintained the lewd posture with his butt raised, lying on the sofa in a daze, saliva dripping from the corners of his slightly open mouth. He didn't even care about Yan Siyu's fingers thrusting back and forth in his soft intestines, and only let out a faint moan occasionally when he was fucked too hard.

After a long while, when Yan Mu finally regained some consciousness, he found another finger inside him. Yan Siyu was putting two fingers together and exploring his flesh carefully. As if he noticed that he was awake, the boy laughed softly, withdrew his two fingers slightly, pressed accurately on the gland that made him tremble, and began to press slowly again. The familiar and unbearable stimulation swept over him again, making him confused and fall into forced desire.

He could never get used to the stimulation of his prostate. He spent the whole afternoon repeating this process - having his prostate played with, orgasming, losing consciousness, waking up, and being played with again... until he emptied the last bit of semen in his seminal vesicle, his empty penis drooped in pain, his urethra opened wide and tried to ejaculate something but it was in vain. Only then did Yan Siyu mercifully let him go, wiped his hands with a tissue, and leisurely got up and left. Yan Mu lay on the sofa for another half an hour before he barely recovered, forced himself to pack up, and drove home with trembling legs