Daddy's Chapter: Elevator Placement 2: Crash Penniao Ai's pleasure of holding ba

Yan Mu was almost hanging on the elevator handrail, his two long legs were twisted and trembling, and he kept exerting force at the base of his legs to help the urethral sphincter contract. But even so, his urge to urinate was getting stronger and stronger. A few times he even felt that his urethra had opened, as if he was going to urinate in the next second. But looking at the crowd outside the glass cubicle, he gritted his teeth and endured it out of shame.

However, as time passed, his body seemed to gradually adapt to this strange feeling of soreness and swelling, and even produced an unspeakable subtle pleasure in such a forbidden and extremely tense mood... The secret flesh hole between his buttocks unconsciously squirmed and leaked sticky intestinal fluid, which slowly flowed down along the crotch and thighs, and finally flowed to the ground.

Yan Siyu went out for a walk, then returned to the president's office and leisurely played two rounds of games. He turned his head to look at the surveillance screen, and saw that his father was already starting to enjoy himself... He squinted his eyes to admire his father's gradually losing his seductive look, then stood up and took the employee elevator downstairs.

At this time, Yan Mu was struggling between the depression of holding back urine and the excitement of tension. He shook his butt unconsciously, rubbing his plump buttocks against the cold elevator wall, leaving a wet mark on the glass elevator behind him. At this moment, a "ding" sound came from his ears, and the elevator door opened... It also pulled Yan Mu, who was immersed in abnormal desire, back to reality.

“Ah… Ahhhhh, I’ve been seen… No, don’t look… Ahhhh, I’m peeing, I’m peeing, ahhh! Don’t look at me, ahhh, please… Please don’t look, ahhh… Ha, ha, I can’t stop peeing, ahhhh!”

The fear of having his unbearable secret exposed made Yan Mu's face pale. He felt as if his scalp had exploded and electric currents were running through it. The rapid collapse of his rationality caused his brain to lose control of his urethra. He cried out loudly and sprayed the urine that had been accumulated for half a day all over the elevator. At the same time, a large stream of transparent juice gushed out of his butt.

When all the urine in the bladder was emptied, Yan Mu slowly knelt in his own urine like a puppet with its strings cut. His arms were hung above his head by red ropes. His head was still tilted to look at the street outside. He always felt that the people outside also saw the ridiculous scene of him being incontinent and screaming. Those unfamiliar faces were surrounding the elevator, pointing at him with contempt.

Who opened the elevator door? Who was looking at him from outside? ... Yan Mu was no longer able to think.

So be it… He’s been seen anyway… It doesn’t matter who it is… There’s no way to cure a body that sprays intestinal fluid when holding urine or incontinence… After today, everyone in the company, even the whole city, will know that he’s a monster who sprays urine in the elevator naked, a pervert with an incurable disease…

"Dad? What's wrong with you?"

Eh? It's... it's Siyu's voice...

"Don't be afraid, Dad. No one saw it... It's me. Today's treatment is over... I'm here to take Dad home."

“Wu… Wuwu…Siyu…Siyu Wuwuwu…” Yan Mu hugged his son with his untied arms and cried like a fragile child due to a mental breakdown.

Yan Siyu hugged him tenderly, his fingers quietly moved to his neck and activated the hypnosis ring.

"Yan Mu, tell me, is it comfortable to hold your urine? Do you like holding your urine?"

Yan Mu's face was still stained with tears. He frowned slightly when he heard the question, but quickly answered: "Well... no, not really... comfortable... but, in the end... peeing... was great..."