Daddy's article: Elevator Luoti Placement 1: Fantasy of being seen by the family

Outside the company building, there is a row of sightseeing elevators for the president, which require a specific fingerprint to open. The outer cover of the elevator is made of transparent fiberglass, and the cabin is made of special one-way glass. The sightseeing elevator is also equipped with a humanized viewing mode. Under normal circumstances, it takes 30 seconds to reach the underground parking garage from the top floor of the 40th floor, but in the viewing mode, it can be extended to 30 minutes, and it can be paused at any floor at any time.

Normally, Yan Mu just used it as an ordinary elevator and didn't pay attention to its functions. But now, it has another use...

Mr. Yan, who is respected and feared by everyone in the company, is standing naked in the elevator, with his hands tied behind his back with a red rope and fixed to the handrail of the elevator. Because the handrail is below the waist, Yan Mu has to straighten his chest and hips, and put his whole body in a slightly bent bow posture to barely stand, and the beautiful muscle lines of his whole body are clearly visible. And this standing posture happens to make his nipples and genitals stick out, as if inviting others to watch.

“Um… umm… Siyu, this… is too… uh…” Yan Mu’s face flushed with shame. Unlike his usual decisive business elite, he stammered and looked begging for mercy, hoping that his son would let him go.

"Dad, your illness is getting worse and worse. We must take radical treatment to have a chance of recovery. If you continue to refuse to cooperate with my treatment, I will not care about you anymore."

“... Uh, Dad... Dad knows... Siyu, don’t, don’t ignore Dad... I’ll cooperate... Okay…” When Yan Mu heard his son say in a cold voice that he would no longer care about him, he felt an inexplicable panic and quickly agreed to this ridiculous "treatment method."

...Because...his illness has made him unable to leave Siyu...

Seeing his father's compromising attitude, Yan Siyu softened his voice and comforted him: "Don't worry, Dad. Only the two of us can control this elevator. Others won't see Dad like this. All this is just for the treatment of the disease, right?"

“…Um, um…yes…it’s all for curing the disease…” Yan Siyu’s voice seemed to have a special magic. Yan Mu repeated his words and gradually relaxed.

The elevator door slowly closed.

Yan Mu was tied up alone in the sightseeing elevator, and the elevator slowly went down.

After an unknown amount of time, the elevator shook slightly and stopped.

Yan Mu looked outside the elevator in confusion. The elevator was still in mid-air, still a long distance from the ground. He turned his head and looked inside the company. Inside the clean French windows, people were coming and going in the office, and his employees were busy working.

This is the market development department on the 34th floor... Why did the elevator stop? What does Siyu want to do? ... Will he open the elevator door and expose his perverted appearance to the employees? ... No, it shouldn't happen... Then, why did the elevator...

Yan Mu's nerves were on edge, his eyes fixed on the elevator door, afraid that it would open with a "ding" sound at any time.

Fortunately, the elevator did not open as he had expected, but stopped briefly on this floor before slowly descending. Yan Mu breathed a sigh of relief, his chest heaving due to excessive tension.

Before he could catch his breath, the elevator stopped again, this time on the 31st floor where the HR department was located. Today was the day for the company's campus recruitment, and in the small meeting room near him, his subordinates were conducting the first round of interviews. Through the spotless glass curtain wall, one could vaguely see the yearning expressions of the top students who came for the interview. No one would have thought that just a few dozen meters away from them, their future president was standing naked in the elevator, using an extremely shameful method to treat his increasingly serious "slutty disease".

"...Huh, huh...hmm..." Yan Mu panted softly, and his large left breast had already stood up high.

The elevator finally started again, and after a short descent, they stopped at the employee lounge on the 26th floor. On the side close to the sightseeing elevator was a lounge where afternoon tea was prepared for employees. At this time, an employee finished a cup of coffee, stood up and walked to the French window to admire the scenery outside the window.

They were only a few meters apart.

"Um, umm... no, don't look... don't look at me... ah... ah..." Although he knew that the employee couldn't see into the elevator at all, Yan Mu still shouted in panic. He struggled to turn his head to the other side and stopped looking at the inside of the building.

There was a lot of traffic outside the elevator, and it was the busiest time of the day in the city. The building was also full of life, and everyone was working hard for the company and their careers. Only he was stuck in the middle, placed in the elevator in a lewd and funny way, and was out of tune with all this.

Feeling a little ashamed, Yan Mu closed his eyes to calm himself down, but his two slender legs unconsciously clamped together, and his left nipple became even more swollen and red.

After the elevator's long descent and pause, he finally reached the ground floor.

Outside is the bustling pedestrian street in the CBD, where luxury stores, exquisite coffee shops, and high-end jewelry display cabinets abound. The street is bustling with people coming and going, and everywhere are pedestrians dressed in fashionable clothes and walking in a hurry.

Yan Mu had no idea about the specific details of his "treatment plan". He could only stay in the elevator in a daze, passively waiting for Yan Siyu's next move.

He originally thought that the elevator would stop briefly like before, and then continue down to the parking garage, but now it seems that this is not the case... The elevator has been stagnant here for a long time, with no sign of moving again.

Strangers outside kept passing by him, and occasionally someone would look here. Every time this happened, Yan Mu couldn't help trembling and moaning. The extreme tension constantly stimulated his cerebral cortex, making his body tremble and constantly produce physiological paralysis. This sensory experience was different from the feeling of playing with sensitive points with vibrators and nipple clamps, but they seemed to achieve the same effect...

His entire left breast had become hot, and the small opening between his buttocks was also slightly wet.

In this small, enclosed space, facing the endless crowds of people outside, the passage of time gradually became blurred. Yan Mu hunched his body stiffly, looking aimlessly at the street outside the elevator, his brain seemed to have stopped thinking.

The sky gradually darkened, and the street lamps, neon lights of shops and buildings on both sides of the street lit up one after another. There were more people on the street, and office workers who had finished their day's work were constantly walking out of the buildings. Some walked hurriedly, while others walked leisurely into various shops...

Yan Mu then realized that he had been in the elevator for several hours.

What made him more unbearable than the boring and long wait was the imminent physiological needs. His bladder was already full of urine and he was eager to excrete it. But in such an environment, he could only grit his teeth and endure the surging urge to urinate.

“…Well…Well…Hah, ha, well…Hah, well…Hah…Well…” Yan Mu gasped pitifully and involuntarily tightened his legs.

...Ha, ha... How long has it been? ...Siyu, why hasn't Siyu come yet... to pick up Daddy... Did he forget... Daddy is still in the elevator... Ugh... Siyu... Come and save Daddy... Daddy wants to pee so badly... I can't hold it any longer...