Chairman's article: The chairman of the cheap takeaway aid humiliated himself in

"It's Xiaoyu, why are you here?"

It was Yan Mu who opened the door. He looked at Shen Yu standing at the door with some surprise and asked.

Although Shen Yu's consciousness was transformed by the ring hypnosis, Yan Siyu deliberately preserved his sense of shame. At this time, facing the elders he knew well, thinking of the purpose of this trip, he couldn't help but blush with shame, and whispered: "Uncle Yan, I... I'm here to find Siyu... I... I'm here... for prostitution..." When he said the last two words, his voice was already too low to be heard.

Yan Mu didn't seem to hear clearly, and asked again with a frown: "What are you here for?"

“…Woo…Prostitution, uncle, I’m here for prostitution…” Shen Yu trembled with shame and raised his voice as much as possible.

Yan Siyu then pretended to walk down the stairs slowly, and heard his father seem to not feel the plea for mercy in Shen Yu's tone, and continued to ask doubtfully: "What is compensated dating?"

Shen Yu was almost forced to kneel on the ground. He looked at Yan Siyu pleadingly, but found that the other party was watching the show with great interest and had no intention of helping him out.

...Since he has already provided door-to-door service, he should try his best to satisfy his "customers". Moreover, as long as he can make Yan Siyu happy, he can do anything shameful...

Thinking of this, Shen Yu took a deep breath and explained Yan Mu's doubts to himself in a natural way: "Promoting dating is... it is promoting dating. Siyu gives me money... I, I provide him with sexual services..."

"Hmm? Isn't that prostitution?"

"... Ugh... Yes, yes... It's the same as prostitution... Because I'm still a student... That's why it's called compensated dating..."

"So that's how it is. How much is your service fee?"

"Wow... No, it's not expensive... 10 yuan for oral sex, 20 yuan for creampie..." Shen Yu's eyes were wet and red. He secretly glanced at Yan Mu and found that he looked indifferent and seemed a little dissatisfied with his price. This made him panic, fearing that he would stop Yan Siyu from continuing the transaction with him. He didn't even care about the last bit of shame and explained again and again: "Uncle Yan, I, I'm really not expensive... I will provide a lot of free services, and I don't charge for playing in other places!... And, and sometimes if you do it a lot, I will give you a discount every time... Ah, and... the door-to-door service is only 100 yuan, you can play as much as you want, as many times as you want... I'm really short of money... Wow..."

Yan Mu had been hypnotized beforehand, so he didn't think there was anything wrong with the situation. Instead, he began to use his more than ten years of business experience to put pressure on Shen Yu: "Well, the price is a bit expensive, but since you are short of money, just think of Siyu as doing a good deed... Since you are in this business, you should be more diligent. Don't just think that I know your father and you can just get away with it. Serve Siyu well, okay? If you dare to be lazy... Humph, there are plenty of male prostitutes, and you don't have to be the only one."

When Shen Yu heard this, he was almost moved to tears of gratitude. He nodded vigorously and responded: "Okay, okay, I will work hard! I will try my best to serve Siyu, I won't be lazy! Thank you, thank you Mr. Yan for giving me this opportunity!" Unconsciously, he had put himself in a completely unequal position. Even the way he addressed him changed. As he spoke, he bowed extremely humbly. He didn't look like a nobleman at all.

Yan Siyu watched enough of the show before slowly coming down the stairs. In front of Yan Mu, he put his arm around Shen Yu's waist, and put one hand into his beige turtleneck sweater, kneading his breasts in a lewd manner.