Dad: Extremely suffocated pee, trembling with pee, crying and apologizing, humil

"Dear Mr. Yan and all department leaders, good afternoon. Now I will report on the work results of the Finance Department this month. First, let me introduce the daily work of the department..."

The orderly report in his ears gradually became blurred and inaudible. Yan Mu's pupils were slightly dilated, and he leaned stiffly on the back of the chair, his thighs tightening constantly to try to restrain his desire to urinate. He had not urinated for a whole day, and coupled with the deliberate drinking of a lot of water, the capacity of his bladder had already reached its limit. The strong soreness and swelling constantly impacted his mind, making him have the illusion that he would spray out urine in the next second. Along with the surging urge to urinate came a surge of sexual pleasure like an electric shock, a feeling that was even better than stimulating the nipples and assholes...

"...Huh..." Yan Mu licked his wrinkled lips with the tip of his tongue, then subconsciously picked up the water cup and gulped down another big gulp of water.

Ah... I can't help it... I drank too much... My stomach is so bloated, inside, um... I feel so bloated... So sour... So comfortable... My body is so hot... Um, I feel it, um, my nausea, my nausea is coming back again, ah...

Under the crisp grey shirt, the left nipple was clearly bulging. Yan Mu moved the computer unnaturally to cover his chest, and waves of numbness swept over his lower body, making him want to take off his pants and stuff the vibrator into his asshole to have some fun. But now he could only sway his hips and waist, feeling the slight tingling sensation of the wet crotch rubbing against his buttocks, and the emptiness made juice flow out.

After finally waiting for the meeting to end, it was already dark outside the window. The secretary beside him gave his closing remarks, and the participants said hello to him one by one and got up to leave.

Yan Mu barely stood up by holding onto the table, trying his best to maintain a serious demeanor as he watched the employees leave as usual. If you ignore his abnormally red face and the beads of sweat on his forehead...

"Boss Yan, I have something else to ask you..."

Just when most people in the conference room had left, Manager Liu from the Marketing Department came over, and Yan Mu had to concentrate on listening to him. The itching in his sensitive area almost made him moan several times, but in the end it was blocked and turned into a strange sound in his throat, causing Manager Liu to pause several times in confusion.

By the time Manager Liu finally explained the situation clearly, Yan Mu's body's heat had tortured him to the point of being unconscious. In addition, the bladder filled with urine and constantly twitching like a water ball in his lower abdomen made it impossible for him to think of a solution. He could only say vaguely, "Well... for this matter, you... go back... and make a plan... tomorrow, we'll... uh, um!" Before he could finish his words, he suddenly stopped, shivered violently, and his body trembled unnaturally for a few times, followed by rapid breathing.

"...Mr. Yan? Are you...not feeling well?" Manager Liu glanced at his usually serious boss and felt that something was a little strange about him today, as if he was revealing an indescribable forbearance and...charm.

"...H-well, I'll take the project plan to the development department for discussion tomorrow. Okay, you can go back first."

Finally, everyone in the conference room left, and the secretary thoughtfully closed the door for him. Yan Mu's eyes were red, and he impatiently took out the black vibrator from the innermost compartment of his briefcase. He unbuttoned his pants with shaking hands and stuffed the vibrator into his buttocks from the edge of his underwear. His butthole had long been soaked in the secreted fluid and was wet and soft. A slight press opened an opening, and the hungry intestines inside quickly sucked the vibrator in.