Professor: The instruction takes effect and looks at the attacker's crazy use of

It was Tuesday night's elective class time again, which meant that he couldn't go home early to put on a skirt and satisfy his perverted fetish... Gu Wanqiu pressed his brows in annoyance, but out of his sense of responsibility as a teacher, he still came to the classroom 20 minutes early to start preparing the necessary courseware.

After a while, there was a sound of footsteps at the door. Gu Wanqiu looked up in surprise and saw a handsome boy striding in. He smiled and greeted him when he saw him: "Hello, Teacher Gu!"

At that moment, it was as if something whistled through the barrier of his brain, and all the strange habits that he had endured and could not speak of were completely torn apart by the boy's smile. Gu Wanqiu stared at him blankly, his body trembling uncontrollably, and the breath he exhaled was so hot that it almost burned him...

...I don’t know why, but I really want to...I really want him to see his breasts, his deformed vulva, his weirdly large butt...to be touched by him, to be violated by him...I really want to be his woman...

"Teacher? What's wrong with you?" The boy approached with concern, with a pleasant smell, and held his shoulders with his hands.

"...Hmm...Ha!" Gu Wanqiu shuddered even more violently, her face and neck turned completely red, her legs were twisted together tightly, and while her slightly cool skin felt the heat from the boy's fingers, her never-before-used penis trembled wildly and she ejaculated her first semen. Her vagina was completely wet, and the liquid seeped through her underwear and soaked into the crotch of her outer pants.

Yan Siyu keenly noticed the slight odor of body fluids emitted during the climax. He laughed secretly but pretended to be unaware of it. His concerned expression seemed particularly sincere.

"...Huh, no... um, it's okay... Ha, classmate, go back to your seat... um... " Gu Wanqiu's voice was shaking so much that he finally managed to say a complete sentence. He couldn't get so close anymore. If he continued to be touched like this, he would ejaculate again... So scary...

Due to the lack of testosterone in his body, Gu Wanqiu has never experienced the sexual pleasure of male organs for so many years. Even when he was dragged to watch passionate movies when he was young, he tried to comfort his meat pillar, but he never had any signs of erection, let alone ejaculation. This is why he has been single. But who would have known that this strange boy, with just a little touch, made his sex organ, which had been dormant for many years, lose control and ejaculate! Such a strong pleasure made his proud nervous system go blank, and even saliva flowed out uncontrollably.

It was not until the bell rang that Gu Wanqiu came back to his senses from the afterglow of the climax. Facing the students pouring into the classroom, he knew that he was not in any condition to finish teaching. After hastily taking the roll, he perfunctorily found a documentary to play.

All the lights in the classroom were turned off, and the podium and Gu Wanqiu who was sitting at the back were completely covered in darkness. He looked at the boy sitting by the window unscrupulously in the weak light from the big screen, and his body was filled with familiar throbbing again.

...Yan Siyu... He remembered the boy's name firmly when calling the roll...

...Yan Siyu...Yan Siyu...Yan Siyu Yan Siyu Yan Siyu...Let me be your woman...I can do anything...Releasing your desires on my deformed body...Let me get pregnant for you, give birth to a child, let my breasts ooze milk in your hands...Let me become a real woman...

Gu Wanqiu's waist and hips kept twisting on the chair, looking at Yan Siyu's face, his brain kept generating wild and erotic fantasies, and the water from his lower body could not stop secreting. By the end of the two classes, he had already ejaculated once again.

Returning home in a daze, Gu Wanqiu examined himself in the mirror. His naked lower body was a mess. The ejaculated semen had already dried up between his legs into light yellow stains, making his sparse pubic hair tangled and tangled. The semen at the base of his legs was sticky and fishy.

Looking at himself in such a filthy state, he suddenly felt dazed and confused for a moment... Who is this? Is this him? Why did he, who had always been indifferent to desires and restrained in his behavior, become like this?

At this moment, a face that he had only seen once but was deeply addicted to appeared in his mind... Yan Siyu... That's right, Yan Siyu... I, I am a pervert who likes to expose myself and likes to wear women's clothes to get pleasure... I want Yan Siyu to see me, who is deformed and shameless like this... expose this ugly and filthy me in front of him, let him touch me, play with me, and completely possess me...

From that day on, things like "establishing a school chemistry research laboratory" and "experimental chemistry progress award" were all thrown out of the window, and "becoming Yan Siyu's woman" became Gu Wanqiu's highest and only goal in life.

Apart from the necessary courses, he poured all his remaining energy into this matter, constantly and fanatically thinking about how to become a qualified woman who can satisfy all of Yan Siyu's desires. He was a man with strong execution ability. In just a few days, he made a long list of plans and even bought female hormones and powerful lactation agents from the underground black market.

The cold needle pierced the nipple and delivered the illegally produced chemical agent into the body bit by bit. A satisfied smile appeared on Gu Wanqiu's face.

The expensive and powerful drug took effect very quickly. In just one week, his body changed. The forced infusion of female hormones disrupted the original hormone balance in his body. His female organs began to become hungry, and the inexplicable itching of his vagina and nipples often made him feel uneasy. The effect of the lactation agent was even more obvious. The pain in his chest became more and more intense, and his nipples were always hard and bulging. A slight kneading of his fingers could make him scream with comfort.

That night, after taking a shower, Gu Wanqiu lay naked on the bed. The violent agitation of his body after the injection of the medicine made him weak all over. With a red face, he turned on the TV and started playing the sex videos he had collected in the past few days.

The plump mature woman on the screen was having an affair without telling her husband. She was wearing an expensive fur coat on her upper body, and her lower body was almost naked, with only a pair of black stockings wrapped around her voluptuous legs. She was not even wearing underwear. Her lover, a plumber in dirty work clothes, pressed her against the toilet lid and directly tore open the crotch of her stockings, revealing her deep red meaty pussy dripping with cum. The plumber laughed and scraped his black, oily fingers at the entrance of her plump pussy, then picked up a wrench from the toolbox and inserted it into the woman's vagina...

A woman's high-pitched moans were heard in the room, and Gu Wanqiu's face turned even redder. He stared at the woman on TV as she was fucked to orgasm by a wrench. Her vagina was wriggling violently and gushing out her vaginal fluid. He couldn't help but thrust his cock and reached a small orgasm.

He panted and opened his legs. He spread his fingers apart the plump vulva and touched the small fleshy bud. He kept digging with his fingernails, and reached up with his other hand, grabbed a nipple and pulled it hard... He fantasized wildly that he was the lewd woman on the screen, and the plumber became Yan Siyu. This imagination made him feel excited. He subconsciously imitated the woman's moaning, and his fingers played with the two sexual organs faster and faster.

Just when the woman was fucked to her second orgasm by her lover's thick black and purple cock, Gu Wanqiu grabbed her nipples and clitoris tightly, and bounced a few times on the bed uncontrollably, with a large amount of dirty water gushing out of her vagina.

The fingers that pinched her nipples also felt a strange wetness...

"...Ha...slut, you're producing milk...ah..."