King Traitor

Aoyama walked through the forest as he did he had a panicked look on his face he continued walking until he felt like someone was watching him he quickly turned round only to see nothing there no one following him. He continued to walk deeper into the forest until eventually he stopped. He took one more look around before reaching into his inside pocket pulling out a purple radio with green and white spray painted highlights. He takes a deep breath before turning the radio on

Aoyama: “sir i have new’s Willie Watt was compromised he thought with Yagi and Uraraka unfortunately he was defeated and captured by the heroes is there anything i should do”

The Joker: “don’t worry kiddo everythings will be fine now just keep doing what we have you there for keep an eye on bat fake how is the little scamp anyway”

Aoyama: “he’s still injured but regaining his strength it might not be long until he comes for you and when he does he’ll find out that i helped you and all for one and~”

The Joker: “Oh calm down now tell me how is batman?”

Aoyama: “i already told you he~”

The Joker: “NOT HIM!!! The original Bruce Wayne”

Aoyama: “o-ow he’s still in a coma they don't know when he’s going to wake up”

The Joker: “i plan a whole country sized take over with the assistance of the world's second most deadly villain and all he does is sleep how the mighty have fallen i’d laugh if it wasn't so pathetic…Ah what the hell i’ll laugh anyways”

Aoyama had to hold the radio, not wanting to hear the Joker's sickening laugh once it was finished he brought the radio back to him.

Aoyama: “what should i do?”

The Joker: “nothing let them run around trying to figure out what's going on it’ll be a good laugh now run along”

Not having any other choice, Aoyama turned the radio off before placing it back into his inside pocket. Once he did he took a deep breath hanging his head in shame  before turning to head back to the school as he started walking he bumped into something. Immediately he looked up, still seeing nothing before he had a chance to question what was going on. He was grabbed by the shirt and thrown forward to the ground. Before he could get up his arms were forced behind his back and a pair of Quirk damping cuffs were placed on him. From his position Aoyama managed to turn his head enough to see Izuku turning visible again standing above him.

Aoyama: “Yagi i~”

Batman: “don’t it’ll be a lot easier for you if just keep quiet”

Before he knew it Izuku had lifted him onto his feet and was pushing him back towards the school.

Aoyama: “Yagi i-i…”

Batman: “just stay quiet”

As Izuku spoke, Aoyama could tell he wasn't in the mood to hear what he had to say. He decided to remain silent. It only took them a minute until they both reached the stadium as they did Aoyama kept his head down not wanting to look anyone let alone his former classmates in the eye. They both continued to walk until suddenly stopping, Aoyama managed to gather what little courage he had to look up come eye to eye with Aizawa.

Aizawa: “Izuku what are you doing to Aoyama”

Batman: “we just talked about UA having a traitor”

Uraraka: “A-Aoyama but he~”

Not waiting for her to finish her thought before cutting her off 

Batman: “im sorry but he is”