Two Drops Of Inque

Izumi was slowly walking through the forests of UA clearly on her guard. She walks into a small clearing as she slowly spins looking between every tree trying to find something. As she looked, a shadow ran past several trees behind her. She immediately turns to look behind her only to find everything as it was. She takes a few more steps before hearing the tree behind Russell. Within a second she activated one for all, turning and firing an air bullet at the tree only for a few birds to fly out of the tree. She lowered her arm before deactivating one for all. She was about to turn round again until she was knocked to the ground before she could get up she was pinned to the ground. She manages to turn her head enough to look behind her, seeing Izuku in his suit pinning her to the ground. He smirks at her before letting go of her, allowing her to pick herself up off the ground.

Batman: “you did a good job scaring those birds”

Izumi: “i thought you were up there”

Izuku pulled his mask back as Izumi walked over to a tree, turning and sliding down it sitting on the ground.

Izuku: “how did you not sense me behind you”

Izumi: “probably because i'm not trained like you”

Izuku: “then what about your danger sense shouldn’t it have picked me up”

Izumi: “because your not actually going to hurt me so it wouldn’t go off”

Izuku: “and i can’t risk hurting you especially with everything going on…what about black wip and smokescreen” 

Izumi: “i could use some help with them”

Izuku: “come on then i’ll see if i can teach you some tricks”

Izumi gets up from the tree following Izuku out of the forest; they continue until they reach the outside of the 1-A dorms. Uraraka, Eri, Kota and Ace were sitting outside waiting for them. Eri and Ace immediately run up to Izuku. Izuku picks Eri up as Ace runs around him. They walked over to Uraraka and Kota.

Uraraka: “So how did she do?”

Izuku: “well she managed to scare some birds half to death but that’s about it”

Izumi: “but i told you dangers sense doesn't work on you~”

Izuku: “because i'm not actually trying to hurt you”

Eri: “Does auntie Izumi want to train with us?”

Izumi: “that’s ok Eri the training i need might be a little too advanced for you”

Uraraka: “i wouldn’t say that”

Izumi: “i'm not trying to insult Eri or Kota but i mean if i spared with them even without using any of my quirks im already at an advantage we been older”

Izuku: “if you really think that then how about you Kota and Eri have a quick quirkless sparring session”

Izumi: “that’s ok i don’t want to accidentally hurt my niece”

Izuku / Uraraka: (believe me you won’t)

Izuku: “how about this then you to spare and if Eri loses me and Ochaco will make dinner but if you lose you make dinner”

Izumi: “if your not going to let up on this then fine but i want curry just so you know”

Izuku: “whatever you say…what do you say Eri”

Eri: “i'm fine with it”

Uraraka: “go easy on her”

Izumi: “don’t worry i will”