3.

Monica POV:
It's 8:30am and we're currently on our way to the airport for Angel's game. The way they schedule WNBA games is insane. They just played the dream at home yesterday and now they're playing the liberty today in New York and then they're playing the liberty at home on Saturday. The scheduling is the reason why she's always so tired.

We made it to the airport we went to where the rest of her teammates were to wait to board the plane.

After 2 hrs and 15 mins. We landed in New York. We decided to go check into our hotel room and get something to eat since she didn't have to get to the stadium until 12:30 and it's just 10:30 now so we have 2 hours to waste.

After we checked into the hotel room we decided to get dressed before going to get something to eat.

"Baby, I'm going to have to eat a banana and yogurt or something. I waited too close to game time to eat real food. I'll eat something heavier after the game" She said as she came out of the bathroom

"Ok baby" I said going into the bathroom to take a shower

After I finished showering I started getting dressed.
Angel was almost done getting ready. She was putting on blush and her lip gloss.

I finished getting dressed and I went to the bathroom to see if Angel was ready

"You look edible" I said while giving her a kiss

"Thank you baby" she said wiping her lip gloss off my lips

"You could've left it baby" I said

"You're wearing matte lipstick" she said

"I know but I wouldn't have cared if it had a lil shine" I said and she laughed while shaking her head.

"You are the finest woman in the world. I don't know how I got so lucky. You smell good too." She said grabbing my waist to hug me. She put her face into my neck and sucked on it and then kissed it. I tried so hard not to moan.

"Thank you baby. We're both lucky" I said

"You look so good! Come on before I eat you out of that outfit" she said