Vol 2: Chapter 1

Do you miss Ash and Lyle and baby Bonbon? Finally, the AU is back!! What happens after Volume 1, let's discover in Volume 2 ❤️

*****

Lavender's blue dily dilly

'Remember, Archie. Nobles are different from rich people. They are from another world.'

Looking up at the fence, Archibald Betton remembers his mother's words. The huge fence, which he has to tilt his head to the fullest extent to see the end, always seems to secretly block him from seeing the world beyond it.

Some aristocrats appear intimidating simply by maintaining their titles. Even if the meaning and purpose of "titles" fade over time, the fact that the noble class does not collapse in the waves of the world means strength in itself. British aristocrats are clearly different from others in that respect.

But Archibald, like the majority of young English people, knows little about aristocrats. Unlike the older generation, who needed a focal point during the war, and the young generation, who struggle with soaring prices and rent, aristocrats are merely lucky to inherit huge wealth and make fortunes. Blue bloods*, old money*, they simply belong to another world.

*Blue blood: An aristocrat. Blue bloods come from privileged, noble families that are wealthy and powerful

*Old money: The inherited wealth of established upper-class families. Or a person, family, or lineage possessing inherited wealth

But today, Archibald is standing at the entrance to the world that he thought to be unreachable. Rolling his nervous eyes, he glances at the indigo background emblem engraved on the side of the tightly closed iron door. The capital letter F is engraved in an elegant serif font, and deer antlers extend behind it, wrapping the letters like vines.

It looks like Harry Potter.

The world awaiting for him is as overwhelming as it sounds, Archibald makes up his mind to be as positive as possible. Recalling the experience of playing a game that has recently become a hot topic by implementing a magical society, he feels a sense of familiarity when he remembers which dormitory he has chosen.

All right, nobles. It's no big deal.

After taking a deep breath, he wipes his sweaty palms on his pants and reaches for the doorbell. The bell, carved from metal, shows signs of times, but is well polished to a shiny finish. He can see traces of human care everywhere, not only on the doorbell but also on the walls surrounding the mansion.

The red bricks are showing signs of age and decay in some places, but they are well maintained and do not give the impression of being dirty. The neat appearance with no spider webs or insects proves that these bricks are different from the common stone walls in London.

'Be careful not to make mistakes with your words, and don't even try to make jokes. In particular, the Frost family is famous for being strict, so if you make them dislike you, you'll be in big trouble.'

The words of his mother, a famous midwife and Archibald's teacher, resonate in his head. Then, the motion sickness, which has subsided for a while, comes up again with a throbbing sensation. His mother only gave him a lot of warnings, but she didn't tell him anything about how to deal with an aristocrat. The pressure that he's going to have to greet people from another world is so strong that he's even afraid to ring the doorbell.

Don't be scared, Archibald. The very fact that you came here proves your worth.

He is Archibald Betton, specialized in male Omega. He has had experiences dealing with difficult cases in the UK and the US, and boasting the highest salary in the industry in his late 30s.