8

Happy reading buddies 📚

     **************🤍***************

Prisha's pov

We were in our class but my mind was still lingering on that dream that I had early in the morning . I was so into my thoughts that I didn't even listen what was our teacher is saying . I glance at her when she calls my name with a smile on her face " Miss Prisha, congrats for the 2nd prize after this sem you can go for the internship in Mumbai . Are you excited ?" She asked me I smile at her. "Yes ma'am I'm very excited and a little nervous too" " So this will be your today's topic draw your inner feelings no guidance and boundaries just take your emotions into your drawings excitement, nervousness,  happiness,  sadness , confusion . Portray your paintings by your emotion because art itself an emotion so guys do your best .But there's one condition you can't use colours . Expression , body language of the painting will be your colour today. I don't think it's difficult for you guys right"  "Yes ma'am " everyone says in unison.

I wanted to draw my emotion of happiness and nervousness but as I took the pencil to draw my inner feelings I don't know why only one man was in my mind lingering in my thoughts the same man I was told to stay away from , the same man I was scared of ,the same man I still am curious,  the same man I know that would cause me danger but I don't know why my heart want to long for him .

I draw whatever was in my mind that time and only his face was there . I saw my complete art and I myself was shocked because I was never a romantic artist I always draw sad or dark emotions rarely draw these kind of art .

 I saw my complete art and I myself was shocked because I was never a romantic artist I always draw sad or dark emotions rarely draw these kind of art

After i completemy art preeti came to me "Ohho , Pri did you draw this,  is this your art?" Preeti exclaimed . "Yeah she rarely draw this soft kind of art her most og the art is sad and dark types'' Alia said " Well I too don't know how did I came with this type of art but it's not that bad" i glance at my drawing " Babe 'bad'  it's way far then bad." I laughed at Alia's comment. 

"But Pri the teacher said our inner emotions so , what feelings were inside of you while you drew this who did you thought of ?" Preeti's quetion made me stiffened I ask my self the same question that why?, why I draw this drawing while thinking about him why did I thought of him unconsciously his name came out of my mouth in a whisper
"Angad" . " What Angad" I looked at Alia being flustered.

" W...What Angad I didn't think of h..him  while drawing this what are you saying" "Pri you yourself said Angad's name right now" I widdend my eyes did I say everything out loud "Did I said something else beside his name" I asked hesitantly biting my lips

"I think she has a secret crush jo madam ne humlogo ko nahi bataya hai ( that she hasn'ttold us ), right Pri." They tease me and giggle that makes my cheeks heated up in a crimson shade of red but thankfully they didn't notice my flushed cheeks I fake glared at them