14

Happy reading buddies 📚

*************🤍**************

Angad's pov

I told the caretaker of the penthouse to prepare some food for us and Kavita aunty the caretaker prepared saboodana khichdi. I took it to the room where she was resting I saw her sitting on the bed looking out of the window zoning out I didn't wanted to startle her so I knocked on the door "Hey my caretaker Kavita aunty made this have it and then you can sleep." She ate the food without any tantrums and finished it in silence. After eating food, I take out the healing ointment to apply on her lips that had a small bruised caused by the slap I gently take the ointment on a cotton bud and apply  to her wound she hissed a little and I blow on it to make it sting a little less after that I told her to rest but she keeps looking out of the window. "Do you wanna go to the balcony ?" She looked at me with those blank eyes that once held stars in it, and that really broke something inside me. I asked her again "Prisha do you wanna go to the balcony?" "Can I"? She asked in a shaky and timid voice. I nodded

"Of course you can, come?" I gesture her to come, and I slide the sliding door of the balcony . She came outside and took a deep breath. "Mera dam ghut raha hai Angad , bohot dar lag raha aisa lag rha vo achanak se a jayenge or fir se vo s....sab......" She stopped and cried

( I'm feeling suffocated, Angad . I'm scared what if he again came and did all those t....things...)

I look at her and wiped her tears "You are safe here nobody can harm you now" I promised myself that I would never let anyone harm her I will destroy that person whoever try to even think to touch even a strand of her hair . She is not alone now she is mine to protect now. She doesn't know it yet, but she is mine. I won't let anyone lay a hand on her when I'm around her.

"It's okay to feel scared and feel hurt because that will give you the strength to face the reality and take your revenge whoever try to torment you" I told her to make her stronger "I know you will not let this incident take a toll on your personality the Prisha I know is strong love painting , cooking and-"

"OH MY GOD," she screamed, and I flinched because she suddenly screamed, "What happened?" I stood my guards up being attentive for any danger
"I love buddy too where is my baby?" She asked me,"He is fine, right? " I chuckled at her Sudden realization of finding her pet."He is fine infact he is downstairs sleeping he was also exhausted by all this." She nodded."He only gave me the knife to attack on, bab- Mr. Awasthi, " she said, her eyes again glimmed in tears. Seeing her tears, I need to lighten her mood. "Do you realise I always save you from trouble, so from now on, I will charge money to help you? I joked, and it seems like it worked.

                                 🌙

Prisha's pov

I remember the terrible incident again that brought fresh tears, and I again sobbed. But Angad's words made me chuckle . "I didn't know Mr Angad Singhania can joke around." I said feeling a little light from all the memories he took a step closer to mine and trapped me between him and the wall of the balcony and whispered "you don't know anything now there's a lot more to discover Tesòro." I looked at him as my breath hitched because he was so close to me.

(Tesòro - Treasure)

"I.. I think w.. we should head back it's late," I said and mentally face palmed myself to stutter in front of him. He looked at his watch and nodded "Yeah its 3 a.m.. You should rest and ask for me if you need anything. My room is just beside yours. I nodded, and he left my room. "Good night, cafe girl," he told me before going out of the room. "Good night, savior," I whispered the last word as he left to his room. I sighed because sleep was nowhere in my eyes. What Angad said kept lingering in my mind, and I told myself to be strong and powerful to seek revenge on my so called step father . I walked down the stairs to find buddy. I was looking for him and saw him sleeping sticking his tongue out his old habit and when he sensed my smell he jerked up and looked at me .

He sniffed me to make sure I was okay I rubbed his stomach and kissed his nose "my baby saved his mamma today I love you baby mamma loves you so much"
He grinned happily and licked my hands . I smiled and laid beside him in the couch.

Next morning

I woke up at 6 in the morning and saw that the sunlight is coming from the window I yawn and felt a stinging pain on my lips then the memories  of yesterday hit me like a truck .  And again some tears fell from my eyes.  But I wiped my tears away and  stood to  walk towards my room to freshen up  I looked at my face that has swollen eyes and bruised lips tears again Welled up in my eyes "I hate you Shankar Awasthiand I will make you pay for the deed you have done I will make you regret for all the years you have humiliated me and disrespected me I will make you regret for everything." I promised myself to me that I will not let him control me anymore now this fear and respect for him is nowhere in me .

I took a cold shower and relax my tensed muscles then I facepalmed myself remembering I don't have any clothes to wear and  I can't wear that same suit because it's torn so I took a black bathrobe hanging in the corner of the bathroom and came out I was very embarrassed to go like this infront of Angad but I can't stay in this room forever I have to ask him something to wear.

I step of the room taking tiny tiny steps and stood infront of his room and knocked lightly it's 6:30 maybe he is still sleeping as I turn to go back I heard the door creak open and Angad came out of the door freshly showered in a white tshirt and grey sweatpants. 

He looked surprised seeing me early in the morning. "Hey good morning did you sleep well last night?" He asked me and I nodded "Yeah I was fine last night , actually I don't have anything to wear right now so-" I was fidgeting my fingers feeling a little awkward and embarrassed "I can give you my shirt's and trousers will it work?" He asked me and I nodded again he went inside the room and brought a black shirt and black trousers for me and thanked him and rushed towards my room.

I wore the shirt that I didn't even have to unbutton I just wore it over my head easily that shirt reached above my knee I took the trouser that were very loose for me I looked at myself in a mirror his black shirt reached till my knee so isn't it okay if I wear this only I took a deep breath and came out of the room and walked to the living room I saw him sitting with his I pad frowning looking at the screen I cleared my throat "ahemm, hi" I said and he started coughing badly looking at me I quickly gave him a glass of water "a..are you okay what happened suddenly?" I asked him with a concerning tone. He just shook his head and gulped the water in one go .

                              🌙

Angad's pov

She came down wearing my shirt and what ONLY SHIRT I gulped  in the process I chocked on my saliva and looked at her OHH MY GOD  one day this girl will be the death of me.

🤍***************🤍***************🤍

Here's the end buddies

Please vote ⭐️

Follow me on Instagram

Id: _lavyy__