20

Happy reading buddies 📚

🤍***************🤍****************🤍

Angad's pov

I woke up in the morning and did my morning routine . After getting fresh n up I went downstairs as Maa saw me and put Tika on my forehead and said

"Happy birthday beta sada khush raho or tarakki krte raho."

(Happy birthday stay happy and keep progressing like this.)

I smiled and touched her feet after that chachi and chacha wished the same to me and chachi feed me sweet . I touched their feets too. I was looking around for Prisha when sherwari hugged me from behind amd in her high pitched voice she started singing "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you dear bhaiii" we all laughed amd she hugged me I hugged her back. " Humesha khush raho or mere liye aise hi gift late raho"

( Always stay happy and keep bringing goft like yhis for me)

she said and I looked at her and said "it's my birthday so you should give me a gift she grinned "tell me what do you want I will bring that" I smiled and said "only your love nothing else." Then Nikhil came and hugged me ,wishing happy birthday and give me chocolate I looked at him and he grinned at me like a fool "Are Bhai meetha khao meetha bolo

(Bro eat sweet speak sweet)

We all sat down in the dinning table and Prisha was still not here . Then chachi asked sherwari "are sherwari where is Prisha she helped me in the kitchen work in the morning now she is nowhere." Sherwari looked at chachi and said "mumma Prisha dii to college ke liye nikal gyi hai. Vo keh rahi thi aaj bohot important day hai to unko urgently jana padega."

(Mumma Prisha di went to college she said today is a very important day so she has to go urgently.)

I looked down at my plate as Maa served me gajar ka halwa "this is made by Prisha she told us that it's her favorite and she loved to eat it" I grinned as this is my favorite too. I took a bite and the halwa melt in my mouth. Everyone liked the desert, but she isn't even here to enjoy her praise. I stood up to go to my office as Maa asked me . "You should stay at home it's your birthday today." I looked at her "I have finalize the designs today Maa so I have to go to office it can't be done from home" I reasoned and she nodded . "But come early in the evening alright " I nodded and walk away.

I was in my office as I don't have to go to college from now on, the mission is not over yet, but now I do not have any need to go there . Rudra is happy and a little sad too because he can't show his flirting skills to girls now . I told him to continue his studies if he wants . He quickly denied me sighing heavily .

As I was approving the designs of new cars . Rahul and Rudra came to my office cabin without knocking. I shoot them a glare but they just shrugged there shoulders and sat in front of me.

"Why are you guys here when you two have your own company to handle?" I asked them and they gave me "not interested' look . I rolled my eyes at them . "Angad tera birthday hai aaj or tu yaha kaam kar raha hai itna bhi kya workaholic banna."

(Angad it's your birthday today and you are working here why being a workaholic.)

"Because I love my work that's why. I don't fool around like you guys do, lazy **s." They gave me a judging look and then started playing with a paperweight.

"Ohh did Prisha wished you?" Rahul asked me and my face instantly got sad because she hadn't wished me yet. I shook my head . My head shot up when I heard someone clicking a pic I looked up and saw Rudra is taking my photo I frowned "what are you doing?"

"You look really cute while pouting sadly so I think I should send it to cafe girl she might wish you after seeing this." My eyes widdend, and I hurriedly got up from my chair to grab  him , but he ran off and now we're are now running around my work table.