13

Happy reading buddies 📚

     **************🤍***************

Prisha's pov

We reached our college the whole ride I was quite I don't know why I was feeling quite restless . Maybe I don't wanted to leave that peaceful place or  it is going  back to my house.  When we step out of the bus Alia's father was standing there  to pick us and Preeti's father was also there they both hugged me and I sat with Alia after bidding our by to Preeti and her father. Buddy was there in the car and as soon as he saw me he jumped on my lap and started liking me all over I smiled looking athis excitement "He didn't let me cone alone when he heard that I was going to pick you guys up he bite on my shoes to tag along." Uncle told me I laughed.

"You troubled uncle very much hann I  will not give your candies from the cafe now no more  candies." I fake glared at him and he jumped on me knowing I'm just joking . "No no he was a good boy all along but just excited to meet you he didn't troubled us at all." Uncle assured me I patted buddy's head  and he barked happily. Uncle dropped me I take out my luggage from the car and went I side my house . I dropped Buddy gently on the floor  and saw that there was no sign of my father I looked around the house and started to go upstairs when I heard the voice of my father from the backyard.

"Yeah I know but I can't hold back now I don't care if I will die after that but i will do whatever I want to , tell your boss that I am going-"  he saw me and cut the phone call abruptly I looked at him as I was confused about the conversation he was having just now "ohh you came , how was the trip?" He asked, being a little awkward . "It was good." I nodded and smiled a little and started to walk away when his voice stopped me.

"Beta tum Mumbai Kab ja rhi ho?" ( when are you going Mumbai?)He asked me suddenly   "After few months baba, why do you need anything before I leave" I asked him and he gave me a weird look but I ignore it . "No no I just ask if you need my help in anything so that I could be prepared" he told me nodding his head "okay baba I will inform you if I need your help"  I headed upstairs to my room and locked my door after going inside and had a relaxing bath to soothe my tensed muscles I wore  my white cotton kurti that I usually wear to sleep .

It was 3 in the night when my eyes fluttered open I forwarded my hand to the jug but it was empty I sighed and stood up and walked downstairs to fetch water . When I was done I turn around and saw my father standing behind me I got scared to see him standing there silently . "B..baba you need something" i asked him and he took a step towards me and I step back "tum kitni badi ho gai ho ,itni si thi jab tumhe is Ghar me laya tha . (You have grown so much , you were so little when I brought you to thus house) I gave you the happiness of a family now it's your turn to repay me don't you think so?" He questioned me .

"What do you need me to do baba" I asked him and suddenly he grabbed my hands harshly and touched my waist I widdend my eyes pushed him "w...what are you doing stay away" I took two steps back and he came closer to me I panicked and tried to run he grabbed my hair and pulled me back and slapped me hard I could feel the taste of blood in my mouth after his slap "I look after you so many years can't you fulfil my small wish." He said in a very horrifying expression I trembled when he came closer I kick his stomach and ran toward the door and he grabbed the sleeved of my kurta and tore it and again slapped me .

He pushed me to the floor and hover above me closed my eyes I heard his laughter and  and felt him rouxhing ne everywhere I opened my eyed and saw buddy holding a knife in between his teeth I quickly grabbed it and stabbed his arm he cried in pain when I took the opportunity to run from the house I hurriedly unlock the door and ran outside crying and trembling in fear . And keep running far from my house I want to run as far as I can .

                               🌙

Angad's pov

I was a little restless and couldn't sleep so I took my car keys and went towards the parking lot and sat there I open the cctv of her house and the scen shocked me to the core her lips were bleeding and clothes were torn the scen boiled my blood when her step father hovered  above her she cried in fear but then she courageously stabbed his arm and ran from there . I quickly speed up my car I failed to protect her I wanted to protect her and wanted her to stay away from me but I never thought that her own fath- no her step father would stoop so low I need to find her as soon as possible.

I quickly reached her area and look around for her  it has been 1 and a half an hour I was roaming around the area but there was no trace of her when suddenly I heard the sound of muffled cry and followed the sound I looked around and saw her hiding behind  a wall folding her knees near her chest and held a rock in her hand her whole body is trembling I cleaned my jaw looking at her state I balled a fist I swear  I will not leave this shankar Awasthi.

But for now she is my first priority. I called out her name gently "Prisha come here" I saw her flinching and she took a step back and I raised my hand up in surrender to make sure that I will not hurt her and took a step forward to her she raised her hand that holds a rock "d. .don't come near me d...don't" she cried with trembling hand "I will not hurt you ever please hear me" I gently hold her hands "I'm Angad I will never hurt you" i gently spoke to her. "A...Angad you won't hurt me right" I nodded at her quetion and closed my eyes hearing her vulnerable voice and saw her tored up clothes I take out an extra shirt from my car and covered her with it. She hugged the tshirt and coveted her fully.

I made her sit in the passenger seat and also sat down beside her in the driver's seat. I came near her to secure the seat belt but she flinched and back off "the seat belt I will not touch you I said assuring her when her eyes again filled with tears I carefully secured her seat belt and mine too I wanted to take her home but taking her there will stress her out more and I have to give the answers of so many quetions and I know that could trigger her more so I took her to one of my penthouse that is the first place came to my mind . I reached there and unlocked the gate with the code and enter she followed me silently. She didn't spoke a word  ever since she sat down in my car.

"Don't pent up your emotions let it all out please don't make it hard for yourself." She looked at me and with in seconds her knees wobbled and she  crashed on ground I held her and she cried loudly and painfully. "I ....I respected him like my ....own f...f..father." She cried And trembled in my arms I held her tightly and stroked her head a lone tear escaped my eyes I wanted to torture this Awasthi so bad. I looked down and saw her passed out in my arms and saw her puffy cheeks and swelled eyes . I lifted her  bridal style in my arms and took her in a room.

Then I noticed her barefoot and remembered that she ran without any sleepers I look for any sprinters in her feet and washed it with water then I wet a towel with water and wiped her tear stained cheeks . After securing her with the blankets I came outside of the room  and called Rahul.

"Have you checked the cctv. Is he in the warehouse. Good keep him there only and torture him as much as you , can just don't let him die ." Rahul asked me about Prisha's condition "She's not fine but I will take care of her."

I came back inside and saw her  twisting and turning in her sleep I went near her and try to hold her hand but she jerked up and opened her eyes in an instant I cooed her "it's fine it's me. Breathe look at me and follow me." I instructed her and she calmed down a bit her hand were still trembling . But her breathing was stable now . I swear to make that fucker suffer.

🤍**************🤍*****************🤍

Here's the end buddies

Please vote ⭐️