10

Happy  reading buddies 📚

    ***************🤍*****************

Prisha's pov

I was preparing the breakfast when buddy came near my leg and started licking my leg his way to grap my attention I hold him in my arms while preparing the food . When my father enters the kitchen area he eyed me top to bottom I was a little uncomfortable but I ignored thinking he is just signaling me to prepare his breakfast quickly.

I served him tea  and poha that I prepared and sat down too. "Come here sit next to me why are you sitting so far." My father said looking at me  I nodded and took my plate and sat near him we ate in silence. I looked at buddy who was enjoying his bread & milk . When I felt someone stroking my head I looked at my father . "It's very tasty I liked it"  "thanks baba" I said as he  stood up from the dining table and go to the kitchen.

I should feel relaxed that he appreciat my cooking after a very long time but I don't know why I was feeling kinda nervous and restless. I wanted to get out of this house asap .

I go to my bedroom and changed myself into a blue kurti and jeans and took my bag and went out of the house after patting buddy a little.

After some time I reached the college and saw my friends in the cafeteria and went there to sit with them as our class is after 15 minutes .

"Pri if I tell you that I have a chance to spend some time with  Rudraksh will you belive me?" Alia asked me as soon as I met them ."And how will you do it care to explain" I questioned her . "Well our college held a  Ranthambore tour as an educational trip for 3 nights and 4 days and I am very excited as only seniors and our batch of BFA  is going to this trip. And other  batches are going somewhere else." She said in excitement.

"So you guys are going?" I asked them and they gave me an are you serious look "What do you mean you guys, you are also coming with us" Preeti ordered. "I don't have any I interest in this field trip so no" I reasoned "Pri it's an educational trip we will get to gain some knowledge that can help us in future too. And an assignment related to this field trip is given by our teachers, so you can't say no" I sighed listening to Preeti's words .

"What's the date of this trip?" I asked .
"After 4 days and each student will give 500 for registration fee." Alia told me .
"Fine I will go with you guys, happy" I asked them . "Very happy" they both said in unison. I shake my head at their behavior . When we heard the bell rang we moved to our class.

                                  🌙

Angad's pov

I parked my car in the parking lot of the college and straigt went to our usual spot in the college.  I saw Rudra and Rahul sitting and discussing something being very excited, I sat down in my seat and they looked at me . "Angad you know this college planned a field trip for 3 nights 4 days" Rudra told me showing his unnecessary smile. "So what?" I asked uninterested

"Pack your bags it's after 4 days just pack ligt and put some swimming costumes too and pac-" I stopped him in middle. "And who told you I'm going to this stupid field trip?" He looked at me with are you kidding me face  . "Nobody told me I'm telling you that we are going to this 'stupid field trip' because this is our last year here we should create some memories don't you think" I rolled my eyes "First tell me did you guys fit the camera and get the call records I told you to." They nodded being seriously. "Prisha has only few contacts that are her father, friends ,the college faculty and friend's parents and she only talks to Preeti and Alia the most."

I nodded and Rahul gave me the ipad that showed me the recordings of Awasthi house. "And about her father" I looked at them. "Shankar Awasthi recieve 40k per month in cash from a member of Dark Alley and they talk about some golden  bird I recorder there conversation listen to it." Rudra told me passing me the voice that he recoreded I listened to it