11

Happy reading buddies 📚

       **************🤍*************

Angad's pov

After 3 hours, we reached our destination, I woke these idiots up who were literally laying on me like I'm their personal bed. I shrugged my shoulders, and they woke up with a jolt. "Get up, we reached here." I told them and got up from my seat, followed by them. I stepped down from the bus and stretched my body that was stiffened from sitting for 3 hours at the same posture . I cracked my neck and hands .

Rudra came near me "See there are refreshments" he pointed at a long line of students who were waiting for refreshments I shook my head "I'm not going there I don't want any refreshments I just need my tea to refreshments not these sandwiches that doesn't even taste good" I said l folding my sleeves that came down sliding on my arms .

"Bhai tujhe yahan chai kon lake dega?" (Bro, who will bring your tea here) Rahul questioned me. I nodded in agreement as I only like the tea that was made by my mother and that 'Spring Snaks' cafe . "Wait, Prisha brought some tea in her milton bottle let me ask her" Rudra said before I could deny him he invited them over. "Hey Prisha join us na." Her friend started jumping in excitement and dragged her till she reached our chairs "Hii guys" her friend said waving her hands towards us I just nodded "Hey prisha do you have some tea we really wanted to have some as the coffee doesn't taste good here"Rudra asked her being extra polite I rolled my eyes at his tone If she knew how cruel his tone is in the warehouse but who am I to say when I myself is a different person there.

She poured the tea in small paper cups that she brought . And I admired her face , her small black bindi was shining her face and complimenting her white kurta, she passed me the cup looking timid and forwarded her hands more towards me as I didn't react to her I cleared my throat before taking the cup our fingers touched  a lil bit and a spark happen in my heart . What is this feeling I never felt anything like this before.  I took a sip and I closed my eyes to let the taste savour my taste buds and took all my tiredness. She offer us lays and biscuits that she brought with herself "hmmhh Prisha how did you make these tasty biscuits its so good. Rudra complimented her and she smiled at his comment I rolled my eyes at him .

I dragged him "Enough of eating let's do some work now" he sulked." Let me eat in peace yrrr Angad" he said in a frustrated tone and trying to get away from my grip Rahul also joined us and we went to fetch things to set up the tent from the bus I brought two long wooden stick and tent cloth and with the help of my friend we set up two tents as there are 180 people 6 tents were required and 30 people will stay in each tent .

When I went inside the tent I saw I was spacious enough to fit in 30 people . The mattress were placed and I layed down sighing heavily other students to come inside the tents she also came in our tent  with her friends .

                                🌙

Prisha's pov

I saw him setting up the tent as he was looking so dedicated and involved in that activity. He was hammering the wooden stick inside the ground his frowned expression and popped up viens were adding more to his appearance I looked around myself every girl was drooling over him and praising his brown shirt that fitted him perfectly and abs were showing as he was drenched in sweat I rolled my eyes at those girls who were eying him seductively and he doesn't have any idea  of it

I entered the tent and saw him laying on his mattress my friends already reserved our space as Rudraksh talked to us beforehand that we will sleep beside each other as he doesn't know the juniors much except us so yeah here we are and my friends decided to make me sleep beside him as I read books at night with my small book light that could disturb them and my heart was thumping at the thought of sleeping beside him.

Out teacher Miss Roy called us out after 15 minutes to give us some instruction to how to cook food and stay away from the restricted area as wild animals might come listening to the crowd and we should always stay in groups only. It was already 9 pm and everyone was retired to their respective tents we too head toward our's and as planned we layed in our place he layed beside me there was just a little distance between us. I'm hoping  not to embarrass
myself infront of him in my sleep. He was looking at his phone and I opened my book as the lamps are flickering and it was so peaceful to stay out of the city chaos . I reached the bookmark and started reading "Pri yrr don't read this early talk to us na or let's play some games please" Alia insisted me and stood up in the center and shouted "Does anyone want to sleep this early?" She asked everyone and they said no in unison so let's hear some horror stories in this perfect location" and I knew this is going to be a long night.

After 2 hours

A boy was reciting his dead grandma's horror story "and she always says bulawe re bulawe re" (call them , call them) my heart was going to jump out of my ribcage as horror is not my cup of tea it's interesting to listen but the scenarios my brain makes is not at all interesting . He finished his story and now the enviourment is very intense I was sitting there silently when "booo" "ahhhhhhh" I saw Alia laughing holding her stomach "Pri yrr you are such a coward I just slap her back "Alia why did you do that I got a heart attack she just laughed and everyone decided to sleep

I couldn't even close my eyes after listening to horror stories I look at my phone it was 12 :44 am now and I looked beside myself everyone was snoring and sleeping peacefully. And Alia is sleep8ng in middle cuddling Preeti how could she sleep after making me sleepless A hand rested on my shoulders I flinched a little and turned slowly and  saw Angad "ohh you I thought-" I stopped myself in a middle . "Can't sleep?" He asked me removing his hands his tone has a little concern "yeah I can't sleep at new places easily." It wasn't a true answer and not a complete lie. "Let's have a walk outside, then maybe that could help?" He suggested and I look at him "o..outside are you s...sure" I asked hesitantly "Don't worry no ghost will come and attack us relax" he had a little smile on his face that could be notice only if someone focus on his face that I was doing. I nodded and stood up and went out of the tent.

It was dark everywhere just the bonfire that was lit earlier was flickering and a little brightness is still there . I looked at him. "Have you done all this earlier?" I asked him he raised his eyebrows in confusion "I mean camping and tent set up as you were fast to set 2 tents in just 30 mins." He didn't react at all "Yeah I  actually go hiking and camping with my friends so I do have some experience in all this things I nodded. "Were you eying me the whole time while I was doing my work?" He smirked at me I was a little flustered. "N..no actually when you were done other students were struggling thats why I.. I asked" I said to him not making eye contact .

                              🌙

Angad's pov

We were talking forgetting the track of time when a staff came out of  his tent to take a round "who is there" the staff shouted and we hurriedly hide behind a tent "Why are we hiding?" Prishe asked whispering.  "I don't know it just a reflex" as I was in my guards and as soon as I hear something I work on my reflexes "Then let's go from here" she said and started to go I pulled her and pinned her towards the nearest tree putting my one hand behind her head so that she could not ger hurt her eyes widdend and her hand automatically rested on my well built chest her soft hands were resting on my hard chest and her big eyes looking at me

I came near her ear and put a strand behind her ears and whispered "let the guard go and then we will go in." I can feel her body heat and listen her heart beating I smirked at the effect I had on her I heard the staff went inside his tent
"I...I think he is go...gone." she said stuttering. "Wait let us be here for 5 minuted the guard can hear us and come out again." I said and she nodded forming an o with her lips. I stare at her lips  I  really wanted to taste them so bad and  our position is not helping me at all. I just wish I dont loose control by the end of this trip. This girl will make me carzy.

🤍*************🤍******************🤍

Here's the end buddies

Please vote ⭐️