19

Happy reading, baddies 📚

   ****************🤍****************

Prisha's pov

I was going to wrap up my cafe work as I  exit the cafe Angad was standing waiting for me outside the cafe leaning on the car I bite my lips in shyness as he was looking at me with an intensifying gaze. As I lifted my eyes, I saw that he was coming towards me . I looked down, fidgeting my fingers.

"Hi Isha, have you finished your shift in the cafe?" My heart does a summersault whenever he says Isha to me in his husky and dominating voice . I nodded "Yeah I just finished it," I said, trying not to sound like a fangirl. "OK, then I think we should get back home ." He asked me. I nodded again .

"After you." He said, gesturing me to move toward his car. As I was going to open the door, he came forward and opened it for me .  Such a geltemen thing. I smiled and sat inside it he closed the door and jogged to the other side of the car and put on his seat belt, ready to drive. As he started the engine, his phone started to ring.

"Excuse me, this is important," he excused himself. I nodded, and he went out of the car.

Angad: Hola, ¿qué pasa?¿Qué tipo de problemas?No voy a permitir eso. Me ocuparé de No hay problema. Manténme informado.

Adiós.

Translation:

(Angad: Hello, what's up?What kind of trouble?I won't allow that. I'll take care of it.No problem. Keep me updated.

Goodbye.)

As  I heard him talking over the phone, he frown, being serious his old habit . He was looking very hot while speaking, but I didn't understand a single thing he spoke.

While talking on the phone, he looked at me, and his frown disappeared he cut the call and came to the car and sat putting his seat belt. "Sorry I made you wait." He apologized, starting the engine "No it's alright, " I said,  looking outside the window .

"Well, can I ask one thing?" I said, fidgeting my fingers and feeling quite nervous he looked at me and nodded, driving the car with one hand his sleeves folded and the other hand is managing the gears. I cleared my throat before saying "ahem what was the language you were speaking just a minute ago?" I asked, and he chuckled before answering "Spanish it was Spanish."

"Do you speak some other languages too?" I asked, getting comfortable with him.  He nodded "Yes I can speak 5 different languages because my work requires it. I have to deal with different dealers across the world, so I learn different languages."

"Ohhh wow, it's so cool that you can speak so many languages. By the way, what are the languages that you learn." I asked .

"Spanish, Germany, Russian, French, and Korean. Because these are the countries that I have to deal with the most."  After listening to him, I couldn't stop myself from asking,"Are you a d.d.drug dealer? " I asked him my voice turned a little low and full of curiosity. He stopped the car abruptly. He looked at me with shocked written all over his face he frown looking at me I felt a little nervous under his gaze "Sorry I didn't mean to-" before I could complete my sentence he burst out in laughter. And I looked at him, and now it's my turn to frown in confusion.

"What made you think that I'm a drug dealer?" He said in between his laughter.
"You keep saying deal , deal, so I thought that you do some illegal smuggling"  I said and he again burst out  laughing  loud I looked at him because he never laughed this much before , I never saw him laugh out so heartily.

He stopped and said, "Sorry for laughing this much. I don't remember when I laughed this much." He said, still smiling. "Actually, I manufacture cars. I own a company of cars." He said, and I made an o with the new knowledge.

"So, are you done with your QNA session, or are there still some left?" He asked me . I shook my head chuckling  "I will save them for later okay" I said and he shake his head and started the car again after almost 30 minutes we reached Singhania mansion after parking his car in the garage that is only for his favorite car .

As we enter I saw Gaitri aunty and Sheetal aunty preparing  for the things for Navratri Pooja tomorrow I move towards them and asked "Aunty do you need any help please tell me I will do it" I said and they shook there head "It's ok beta sab kuch ho hi gaya hai bss thoda bohot bacha hai vo hum Kal kar lenge tum aesehi thak gayi hogi college ki bhaga dori se Jake relax kro or buddy sikandar ke sath hai what se aa hi nahi raha hai" I chuckled as Gaitri Aunty informed me about buddy.

(Everything is almost done just few things are left we will be doing it tomorrow and you will be tired from the college chaos so rest well in the room and buddy is with sikandar he doesn't want to come from there.)

"Then I will let him be there for some more time, and please tell me if you guys need any help. I will do it asap," I said, and they nodded, smiling at me.
"Prishaa dii," I heard sherwari shouting my name. I looked up and saw her peaking from her room. I moved towards her room,  waving to Angad he too nodded again, making a serious face

I entered her room "Hi sherwari you called me" I said she nodded "Actually dii it's Bhai's birthday after few weeks and I wanted to surprise him with something special so  I needed your suggestion on that." I looked at her with surprised expression it's his birthday."When is his birthday?" I asked . She told me 10 of October is his birthday . I need to prepare a birthday present too for him . Sherwari shook me from my trance. "Dii tell mee"

"Well, do you have something in mind so we can work on that." She shook her head. "Bhai has everything he doesn't really show interest in anything  so I never get a proper idea on what to gift him I looked around a room and something caught my attention and an idea poped in my mind I shared it with her and she hugged me tightly "Thankyou dii thankyou so much" I smiled and she pulled away

"Don't need to thank me. I'm sure he will love this gift," she nodded her head .
After helping her with the suggestion, I came to my room vedio calling my friends for their suggestion in what to gift him

I enter my room locking the door behind ne and started to group calling my friend they picked in 2 rings "Hi guys I need your help" I said and they frown "if it's about studies you called the wrong people babe because we are of no use" Alia said shrugging her shoulders I sighed before saying "It's about Angad actually." Before I complete myself I heard a gasp and looked at both of them gasping I frown "what happened why are you guys reacting like that" I said not understanding their reaction . Preeti said "don't tell me that you started dating him and you are telling us after doing everything" I choked on my saliva and lower my volume "Guys please I'm in his house only don't be this loud I just hope nobody heard you"

"And nothing happened relax it's his birthday next week so I'm confused what to gift him so you guys suggest me some ideas" I said and after discussing about  what to  do in his birthday I cut the call after doing discussing some random things too and laughing like mad people on random gossips.

🤍**************🤍*****************🤍

Here's the end buddies

Please vote ⭐️