15

Happy  reading buddies 📚

        ***********🤍*************

Angad's pov

I wanted to talk to her about last night but also don't want to pressurize her but. I didn't want her to bottle up her emotions to herself she needs someone who is close to her and share her inner feelings that she is not revealing to me.

I quickly call Rahul, "Bring both of her  friends to my penthouse in 15 minutes." Saying that I cut the call.I saw her sitting silently and again she zone out and looked at the wall in front of her. I patiently waited for Rahul to bring her friends, and my wait came to an end when the doorbell rang . I opened the door and Alia pushed me away and shouted "Pri where are you , and Prisha was surprised and kind of relieved seing   Alia and Preeti here she hugged them tightly "Prisha ab kya kia us pagal aadmi be tumhare sath ?" Preeti asked, cupping her face. I looked at her  in shock, that means that old man has done something before too .

Preeti and Alia took Prisha in their embrace, and she again shed tears and she told everything to them and Alia caressed buddy taking him in her lap appreciating buddy's act . I gave them some privacy and went out to my warehouse where that old fucker is being abducted by Rahul and Rudraksh.

I reached thier and saw that disgusting piece of shit binded to a chair and blood is flowing from his mouth and head.
I stood in front of him and took of my belt and beat him with it , he was requesting me not to while crying in pain . "Who are you guys why are you torturing me what I have done to you?"
He questioned us but I didn't care to give him any explanation now .

"Any more news about this fucking shit?" I asked Rahul he nodded giving me the ipad "He has raped girls before too but never get any serious punishment because of Malhotra family's support but after adopting Prisha he stopped his dirty sins and acted like a saint when he is a anything  but a saint." I balled my fist and punched his face until my own knuckles started bleeding I choked his neck to cut off his breathing he struggled to breath , but I was pulled back by Rudra .

"Have you gone mad we can't kill him this easily he has to suffer more for the things he had done to those innocent girls . So please we haven't even touched him that seriously yet just a little warm up only he hasn't seen the real us yet."

Rudra said all those in a calm but dangerous tone that scare shit out of this old fucker. I smirked at his reaction
After a little more warm up with Awasthi we three discussed about how are we going to make him say all the connections he had with Malhotras and why does he receive 30k per month in cash but we knew that this man is not going to reveal the truth this easily .

Prisha's pov

Alia and Preeti were fumming in anger and hatred towards bab- Mr Awasthi.  But I was confused that how did they know that I was with Angad . "How did you guys know that I'm here with Angad?" I asked them in confusion. "Rahul informed us about what that man has done with you and Angad helped you and bring you here  and gave us brought us here." Alia told me and I felt grateful to Angad that he informed them because I rally needed them the most this time.

"US bhos***wale ko to mein chodongi nahi." Alia said anger visible in her eyes.

(I will not leave that bastard)

"Pri, how did Angad found you?" Preeti asked me holding my right hand
"After running from my house I was hiding somewhere far from my house and then Angad found me there and brought me here." I said and they nodded.

"Pri if you want you can come to my house and mom and dad are out of India for business trip. You will feel home there."  Alia said caressing my hand gently and I nodded "okay let
Angad come I will come to your house after informing him." I said and they nodded.