Emma Making Time

None POV:

They dashed through the rain soaked streets, laughter mixing with the sound of the downpour. They can't wait to be home to make Emma. But after a few steps, Marinette suddenly stopped, wincing in pain as she lifted one foot.

Adrien: Marinette, what's wrong darling?

Marinette: I think I stepped on something sharp, and now my foot really hurts. I don't know if I can keep going.

Adrien looked around, the rain still pouring heavily. Without a moment's hesitation, he walked back to her, scooping her up in his arms bridal style. Marinette gasped, then giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck for support.

Marinette: Adrien, you don't have to carry me

Adrien: Nonsense, I don't care about anything else but you right now. Besides, it's not like I mind having you in my arms.

Marinette's cheeks flushed, and she nestled closer to him, feeling the warmth of his body through their wet clothes.

Marinette: you are my hero, you know that?

Adrien: and you are my princess, I would carry you to the ends of the earth if it meant seeing you smile.

He said, kissing her forehead as she tightened her arms around his neck.

Marinette: thanks, my love. You always know how to make everything better.

He chuckled softly, shifting her slightly in his arms to get a better grip.

Adrien: well, I intend to keep doing that for the rest of our lives.

They continued through the rain, oblivious to the world around them. By the time they reached their house, they were both drenched. Adrien fumbled with the keys, cursing under his breath as he made Marinette giggle

Adrien: fucking rain...soaked everything.

Marinette: let's get inside before we catch a damn cold.

Once inside, Adrien didn't waste a second. He grabbed Marinette by the hand and pulled her towards the bathroom.

Adrien: we need to get out of these wet clothes

Marinette: oh? And here I thought you just wanted to dry off

Adrien: ohhhh trust me, I'm planning on getting you very, very wet again.

The blond said with a smirk. Marinette's breath hitched at his words, and she shivered, not from the cold, but from his words. Adrien reached for the hem of her soaked top, peeling it off her body.

Adrien: damn, you look fucking amazing.

She blushed, helping him by taking off his shirt as he lifts his arms up and she take it off

Marinette: you are so fucking sexy and I love your muscles Adrien, they turn me on

He chuckled, then swiftly pulled down his legging, tugging them down along with her panties in one smooth motion.

Adrien: fuck, baby... every inch of you is perfect.

She gasped as the cold air hit her bare skin, but his warm hands quickly replaced the chill, caressing her thighs, trailing up her sides.

Marinette: you are making me lose my damn mind

Adrien pulled her close, his hands sliding over her back, pressing her wet body against his.