●○○○○

It was like time had frozen over, like time was no longer relevant, like time meant nothing to them

It was like time had frozen over, like time was no longer relevant, like time meant nothing to them. Zee breathed in Chawarin's warmth, his hands still around his hot cheeks. Zee lightly rubbed their foreheads, like he was attempting to submerge into Chawarin. Like he was trying to reach into the scared man and tell him that he was with him, that he would never leave, that the heat between their faces would never chill. His eyelashes fluttered, tangling with Chawarin's fringe. Then he pulled away and opened his eyes. It was like being pulled out of water, the fresh breath of air enveloping his body and the adrenaline in his body still pumped but quieted. He slowly let his head fall and rested his cheek over Chawarin's collarbone, his nose grazing the latter's neck. The pulsing beat of his pumping blood resounded along Zee's skin. He heard Chawarin gulp and then he pulled away again. This time he froze, staring Chawarin in the eyes. The young man's eyes no longer quivered. Then Zee took Chawarin's hand into his own and placed the pillbox gently into his palm. Chawarin glanced down at it and back at Zee as he stood up.

"Eat your seed," Zee said with a soft tone as he turned away and headed out the door.

"W- Wait," Chawarin's voice was a whisper, but it stopped Zee like it were a call specifically created for him, "Stay. With me."

Zee turned around, a small smile on his face. He couldn't help it. He wanted to say something, he wanted to tease Chawarin. But he didn't. He shuffled back to the bed and stood by it.

"And where do you want me?" He asked.

Chawarin slowly shuffled himself deeper into the bed and stared at the empty space he left on the mattress. Zee chuckled and he happily scooted himself into the bed. He sat beside Chawarin and he watched Chawarin's eyes drift down to his hands, at the metal container. Again, time froze. Zee waited for Chawarin. He waited for Chawarin's voice first. He waited for Chawarin's will.

"Aren't you scared of me?" Chawarin asked, sliding his fingers across the intricate designs on the metal box.

Zee scoffed lightly, making Chawarin flinch slightly, "I'm scared you'll get sick again. I'm scared you'll vomit again. And I'm scared of Adisorn. But of you?" Zee smirked at Chawarin, "What can a little kitten like you do to me?"

"I'm the same as Adisorn," he replied.

"I may have called you my kidnapper, but you never tied me up to a bed and threatened to kill me."

"B-but-"

"You're not scary," Zee confirmed, "I am not scared of you."

Chawarin wrapped himself in his white fluffy blanket, tossing it over his head. The only thing visible were the tufts of fringe he didn't manage to bury in his cave. Zee laughed as he tugged at the blanket, pulling it down to reveal Chawarin's face. Pink and hot, Zee knew he was still ill... but he wanted some part of that flush to be caused by him.