●●●

The elevator doors slid open and Net walked into the elevator

The elevator doors slid open and Net walked into the elevator. He stared up at Zee and snickered before turning around, a hand around his lips.

"What's that face for?" Zee asked.

It made Net chuckle. Then he turned around and raised his brow at Zee, "You look good."

"Shut up," Zee rolled his eyes and Net chuckled again.

"It's just..." Net glanced over to NuNew, "I can tell that this isn't something you picked out. The outfit has NuNew written all over it."

"Tell me about it," Zee peered down to NuNew who knocked him with this elbow. Zee laughed after rubbing where NuNew slammed into him, "He wouldn't let me dress myself."

"Because you'd just look like you were going to a funeral if I let you choose." NuNew complained, "You don't understand that you're no longer wearing a uniform."

"It's not like I'd wear the same thing every day," Zee leaned his head on NuNew's shoulder as Net snickered at their bickering.

NuNew narrowed his eyes as he glared up at Zee, "When we went shopping, you picked the black suit and five of the same white dress shirts."

"And?"

NuNew glanced at Net whose shoulders were shaking. He hid his laugh with a hand, but NuNew shook his head as he put a hand up to Net, allowing the latter to explain.

"You look fine—" Net flinched when NuNew growled at him, disliking his response. Net let out a puffy laugh as he continued, "But maybe you should put more effort into dressing your best. Especially since this plan of yours requires you to make a statement."

"Exactly," NuNew inserted himself, "Not only are you my Food Partner, you are my secretary and my—" NuNew glanced at Net before turning away, his eyes quivering and face flushed, "Ahem. Anyway, I also can't have you looking like a sad excuse of a secretary. Not when you'll be with me all day."

Zee chuckled, "Fine. But that means you'll have to wake me up every morning and dress me like you did today," he dipped down, his breath tickling NuNew's ear, "Are these outfits coming from your wallet?"

NuNew clicked his tongue at Zee, and the latter chuckled. The couple remained tangled together as Zee inhaled, picking at his gelled fringe. NuNew glanced over his shoulder as Net leaned against the wall as they rode the quiet elevator.

"I enjoy this promotion," Zee said, "I get to flirt with you like this."

NuNew smacked Zee's arms that wrapped around him. Net rolled his eyes, "You better enjoy every second right now."

"Are you cursing us in your head?" Zee asked with a smirk.

Net scoffed, "It isn't that I'm not." The men all chuckled, "But I'm just telling you to enjoy your time because shortly... if not already... Adisorn will move on you two."