[...Aaron Judge...] - Return of the Ex

Aaron Judge - "Return of the Ex" 

Y/N sat at the corner table of the dimly lit cafe', swirling the remnants of her coffee absentmindedly. It has been months since she last saw Aaron, her heart still tethered to memories of their stolen moments and whispered promises. They met at a party and were inseparable since that very day but now things were different. Y/N couldn't escape the truth: Aaron belonged to somebody else now.

Just as she was about to leave, a familiar figure appeared in the doorway. Aaron's eyes found hers across the room, a mixture of surprise and longing flickering in their depths. Without a word, he crossed the distance between them, the air heavy with unspoken words and unresolved emotions.

"Y/N", Aaron murmured, his voice caress against her ear, "I never stopped thinking about you." Y/n fought to keep her composure, her heart racing as memories flooded back. "You made your choice Aaron" she managed, her voice trembling slightly. "You belong to somebody else now."

Aaron's gaze softened, regret etched on his features. "I made a mistake," he confessed, his hand reaching out tentatively to touch hers. "I thought I could forget you, but I can't." Torn between love and logic, Y/n felt herself wavering. Could she trust him again, after all the pain they had endured? Before she could answer, the cafe' door swung open with a crash, startling them both.

A figure stood silhouetted in the doorway, eyes blazing with fury. It was Aaron's current girlfriend, their presence a stark reminder of the reality crashing down around them.

"You told me you were going out with the guys," the figure hissed, voice dripping with betrayal. "Who is she, Aaron?"

Caught between two worlds, Y/n looked at Aaron, searching for an answer, a lifeline. But Aaron remained silent, trapped in a web of his own making. As tension thickened in the air, Y/n knew this was a moment of reckoning. Would Aaron choose to untangle himself from the past, or would they be forever ensnared in the echoes of a love that never quite faded? What will Aaron decide in the critical moment?

The cafe' fell into a heavy silence as Y/N stood frozen, caught I the tension of the moment. Aaron's current girlfriend stared at them both with eyes blazing with hurt and betrayal. The truth hung in the air, unspoken yet palpable: Aaron had chosen Y/N, his heart lining for the woman who never truly left his thoughts.

"Aaron, do you love her?" Aaron hesitated, his gaze shifting between the two. He took a Depp breath, trying to gain composure as he knew he had to reveal his truth. "I'm so sorry. I do love Y/N. I never stopped."

Tears welled up in his girlfriend's eyes as she took a step back back, her hands trembling at her sides. "How long?" She said barely a whisper as her voiced cracked with emotion. Aaron swallowed hard, the weight of his words settling heavily upon him. "For a while", he admitted quietly. "I tried to deny it, but I can't pretend anymore."

Y/n watched silently, her heart aching for the pain she knew the girl was feeling. She had never wanted to cause hurt, but she couldn't deny the love she still held for Aaron, a love that had endured despite time and distance. Without another word the girl fled from the cafe', screaming "I can't do this," leaving Aaron and Y/n alone in the wake of her shattered heart.

Aaron stood there, his gaze fixed on the door through which his girlfriend has disappeared. He knew there would be consequences to his choice, pain that would linger long after this moment. But as he turned back to Y/N, he saw a glimmer of hope in her eyes, a belief in their love that had never wavered.

"I'm sorry," Aaron said softly, stepping closer to Y/n. "I never meant to hurt anyone." Y/n reached out, her hand trembling as it found is. "I know" she replied, her voice steady despite the turmoil in her heart. "But we can't ignore what we feel." Aaron nodded, his thumb gently caressing Y/n's hand. "I choose you, Y/n," he said his voice filled with determination. "I want to be with you."

Tears of relief streamed down Y/n's cheeks as she leaned into Aaron's embrace, finally allowing herself to believe that they can have a future together. "I love you, Aaron," she whispered, her words a promise of forever.

As they stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, Y/n felt a sense of peace settle over her. They had faced their demons, confronted their pasts, and now they were ready to embrace the future, whatever it may bring. Months turned into years, and Aaron continued to excel. In his career, his passion and dedication to the craft of baseball unwavering. Y/n pursued her own dreams with renewed vigor, supported by Aaron every step of the way. Their journey had been tumultuous, but at the end their love prevailed.

**************************************

Liked or Loved it? Please rate and comment. Thanks!