chapter three: two days from now ...

A/N's

This is a short chapter this time. Just building up anticipation for the date between the two. 😉
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 😉 —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Bakugo

Everything for our date was coming along perfectly. Thanks to Shitty Hair, Lexi doesn't expect anything. I had to teach him how to lie, since he was a terrible liar. Once he tried to lie about taking my last energy drink from out the fridge. After 30 minutes of teaching him, he was finally ready to at least pull this off, despite his annoying bickering about it 'not being manly to lie'. I just kept rolling my eyes each time he went on. I had my doubts though; Lexi was a smart girl. She was probably one of the brightest people I came in contact with, not susceptible to uncover a lie though, especially from Shitty Hair. Dunce Face, maybe, but not Shitty Hair.

I couldn't tell him my true reasonings though. If he knew that I had feelings for Lexi, I would have never heard the end of it. I just told him that I had a date with someone and had reached out to Lexi, but the bastard figured it out, so lying was the next choice of plan. I made him not say a word to anyone.

I tried to stay away from Lexi and the rest of the nuisances, not wanting to blow my cover, but Lexi made it hard for me not to tell her the truth. We still had classes together, so it's not like that I couldn't avoid her. I just had to play it cool; act like my normal self with her. Well at least as best as I could.

Everything was set for Saturday, with every detail planned out to the tea. This was the most planning I put into anything. I did not want anything to ruin it; this had to be the perfect date. It was Lexi were talking about. She deserves nothing but the best. As I laid down in my bed, with my hands cupped behind my bed, I thought about how the date would go and how Lexi's face would light up as I showed her my surprise I had in stored for her. With a smile on my face, I shifted over to put my phone on the charger for the night.

She's gonna love this. She said to make it 'fun and memorable', right?

I let out a small chuckle, knowing that after Saturday, Lexi would be mine.