chapter ten: another unintentional date

A/N's

Okay, so this chapter does have some NSFW content in it. So be advised.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Bakugo

Damn. Shitty Hair said 6. Where the hell are these extras?

I was waiting for the rest of the extras outside of a bench of the arcade. My legs began to grow restless, now eager to get up from the bench I had been sitting on for 15 minutes. I pulled out my phone again and texted Shitty Hair and the others in our apartment group chat to see how much longer until they came. I was ready to beat those damn nerds at every single game inside and didn't want to waste any more time than I had already did.

Where the hell are you?

SHITTY HAIR:

Sorry Bakubro, something came up 😕

Ugh.

I rolled my eyes, now irritated. Shortly after Shitty Hair's text, Spider Man reject and Dunce Face's text came through.

DUNCE FACE:

I can't make it either.

Work.

FLEX TAPE:

Same.

I have an assignment due tonight 🙃

I gritted my teeth and started to walk from out the door, wanting nothing more than to pummel those nerds for standing me up. I was getting ready to head back to the apartment when I heard mumbles from a familiar voice. I looked up from looking towards the ground and saw her... Lexi. I stood frozen in my tracks, not knowing what to do now. Should I stay? Go? At least someone was here, would it be right to ditch her too? I walked up towards her, thinking that maybe the girls were still coming.

At least she can hang out with the female dumbasses.

"Hey nerd."

She looked up from her phone, looking irritated as well. Her brows were furrowed in the way that always made me snicker to myself. The wind blew past her hair, letting my nostrils smell the delectable scent of hers.

"Is it just us here?"

"I guess. Where are raccoon eyes and ears?"