special chapter: beach day 🏝️

Here's another Special Chapter for you! 🤗🧡

Since the Vacation was such a long era writing, I just made their beach day into a special chapter.

Enjoy! 🏝️🧡

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Lexi

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear.

9:00 AM

The sun peaked through the sheer curtains of the room. I rolled over to turn it off. As I did, Kat, who was still wrapped around me, groaned. He was slightly groggy from sleep as he slowly opened his eyes, squinting from the sunlight from the window.

"Uggh.", he let out a loud groan.

I reached for my phone, turning off the alarm and attempted to get out the bed, only for Kat to pull me back closer, tightening his grip.

"Dude, get up. We're going to the beach today, remember?"

"Just five more minutes."

I chuckled at his sheepish plead.

And he's supposed to be a morning person?

I grabbed the pillow that I was laying on and hit Kat across his head. He groaned louder, now irritated from the blow.

"You can sleep here all day if you want, but I'm going to the beach.", I said, attempting to loosen his grip from my body.

The more I tried to pry Kat's hands from off my body, the tighter his grip got. It warmed my heart a bit to see Kat so needy for physical touch, but I was not missing going to the beach, the main reason why we took this trip. Everything was planned out and everyone was excited to relax in the sun. Who was I to explain to them that beach day was cancelled because Kat couldn't get up. I plotted on an idea to get me from out of his death-defying grip and begin the beach day activities until a light bulb went off in my head with one.

The perfect one at that.

Taking my finger, I coated my saliva on it, launching it into his ear.

This oughta get him up.

As quickly as his brain could register what was happening, he loosened his grip from my waist, allowing me to lunge out of the bed. Kat did the same, flying from out the bed with his finger shoved into his ear, attempting to get my saliva from out.

"The fuck man!"

"Well, I was being held hostage. What else was I supposed to do?", I said, grinning from ear to ear with his reaction, "and besides, this is the only day that you'll be forced to get up."