chapter six: game night

Lexi

Lexi

SQUUAAAADDDD 🫶

MINA 💖:

HEY! WE SHOULD DO A GAME NIGHT!

DENKI 💛⚡️:

yeah, c'mon it'll be fun!

JIRO 🖤🎧:

I'm down

SHARK BOY 🦈❤️:

Let's do it!

When and what time?

ASSHOLE 💥:

Get ready to lose extras.

MINA 💖:

Tonight? 9?

SERO 🤠:

Great!

JIRO 🖤🎧:

Sounds good.

SHARK BOY 🦈❤️:

Bet!

***

I walked upstairs towards the boys' apartment for game night. I was excited about the idea, given that this would be a great stress relief from the amount of work I just finished. This was the first time since school started that I didn't have any homework to do for the weekend, so this was the perfect opportunity. I decided to dress comfortably since it was only game night and since it was just with the guys. I wore a white cropped tank top and the comfiest pair of sweatpants I owned. After riding down the elevator and turning the corner, I made it to the boys' apartment. I knocked on the door, shortly seeing Kiri, smiling big as ever.

"Hey, glad you came. We were worried that you wouldn't be here since you didn't say anything in the group chat."

I walked through the door. "Yeah, sorry about that. I took a nap after my last class."

Inside of the boys' living room, I could see Mina, Denki, and Jiro sitting on the couch talking and Sero in the kitchen, gathering snacks for tonight. Everyone was here...

Except Bakugo.

I was a little upset that Bakugo wasn't already here, but I knew that he would come eventually based on the messages. Besides, Bakugo would never miss the opportunity to publicly humiliate someone in a competition. I decided to help Sero in the kitchen with the snacks, walking over to see that he had created an entire smorgasbord of cookies, chips, dip, and even some fruit. I giggled at the fact that most of the food would quickly be consumed by Denki, who always had a big appetite for junk food. I rummaged through the boys' liquor cabinet to see what poisons of choice there was to choose.