T W E N T Y E I G H T

WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT
skip if you're uncomfortable

"I like you, Naeun. I have been for a while now."

Naeun paused, processing his words for a moment. A natural look of surprise formed on her face. Her eyebrows raising as she began speaking again.

"I'm sorry, Daehan," she replied. "I...I have feelings for someone else."

He let out a deep chuckle, his entire expression changing. "I knew you would say that."

"Huh?" Naeun was surprised by the change of tone, a bit startled, even.

A surprised squeak left her lips when her back was suddenly pressed against the wall behind her, Daehan's figure looming over him. Her heart rate increased and not in a good way. It was out of fear. He had her wrists pinned beside her head, gripping so tightly it was painful.

"W-wait, it hurts-"

She was cut off by the pained yelp that left her mouth when he gripped tighter, the sharp rings on his fingers digging into her sensitive flesh. She could smell his hot breath on her face. It was a mix of alcohol and and cigarette smoke, a stark contrast to his usual minty fresh breath.

"What the hell are you doing?" She managed to say, struggling to break free from his grip.

"Tell me who it is," he demanded. "Is that guy you're always with? With the funky hair color? Or the friend that picks him up everyday?"

"I'm not telling you," Naeun scoffed. "Get the fuck off of me-"

A gasp of pain cut her off when she felt his hand connecting to her cheek. The sound of the slap echoed through the silent room, and Naeun was fuming.

"Did you just hit me?"

"Well you won't stop fucking moving!" He growled, the sound a low and animalistic. 

His hands roughly tangled in her hair, yanking her down onto the bed as he hovered over her. Naeun was trying to act tough, but her anxiety was seeping through and she found herself unable to move or fight back. 

"Now are you gonna listen to me or do we have to do this the hard way?"

Naeun didn't respond, her breathing was turning erratic and the world around her was starting to spin. She felt trapped and suffocated, unable to move. The guy she once deemed as nothing but a total sweetheart was doing this to her. 

Naeun felt his hand harshly tugging on her shirt and tears welled up in her eyes. He didn't care if she was struggling or crying, he was going to have her way whether she liked it or not.

She wiggled around, trying to scream but his hand was clasped over her mouth. There was no escape. Nowhere she could go.

"I said stop moving!" He yelled, yanking her hair again, which elicited a muffled cry from the girl. 

In one motion, her shirt was off and his hand was on her body. Naeun's tears were streaming down her face, her body limp. She was losing air and her mind was in a spinning haze. She could only close her eyes as he fondled with her body, his touch rough and uncaring. 

"Such a pretty little thing being wasted," he whispered, groping her bra covered breasts. "It's such a shame. If only you had been obedient. I wouldn't have had to use force."

She could only yell muffled words telling him to stop. But she knew that he wouldn't. He had no plans on stopping, no matter her discomfort. She felt his hand slip into her skirt and it was the most disgusted she's ever felt. 

There was no one to help, no one she could call out to. All she could do was pray that the pain would end soon.

bby if something like this has ever happened to you or is happening to you, js know that ur not alone and help is always available <3