Four

⚠️smut⚠️

Taylor:

We fall asleep on the floor in my studio, with only a blanket covering our nude bodies. When we wake up we notice and start laughing.

"We just had sex in my studio!" I exclaim while still laughing.

"We should probably get dressed for the flight" Travis says.

Travis has been the voice of reason recently.

"And maybe we could try again," he says winking.

I take it back.

We finish getting ready for the flight and chill for half an hour before my driver comes to drive us to the airport. Travis had the option to fly with his team or using his own private jet, and he chose to fly with me. He assured me his family had their own flights so we wouldn't have to worry about them, I'd just be us, and some of our security and stuff, but they have there own area by the only entrance/exit, so we'd have the rest of the plane to ourselves.

As soon as the plane took off we did exactly what Travis suggested before. We closed curtains to our little area, removed our clothes and had sex, for the second time today.

He touches places only one other person has touched before. And he was much better. I moan at the things he does, and the places he touches.

About ten minutes before we land we try to look presentable, the only problem is my makeup is in my suitcase. At the front of the plane. I can't exactly go and get it because it's too shaky to walk. My lipstick is all smudged and over Travis. We also don't have any wipes. We are going to have to hope there's no paparazzi or else they'll know what we did.

"Uhm babe you're going to have to get as much of my lipstick off of you before we get off, and we have like three minutes." I tell him frankly. I'm not as worried about having lipstick in his beard since they've seen him like that before, besides we've been dating since July, but he has some on his neck and arms and basically everywhere else.

When it's time to get off, my security comes to our rescue. They give us black umbrellas to cover our faces so it's a lot harder to sell our pictures.

When we get to the car we start kissing passionately again but don't take each other's clothes off since it's not a long drive. When we get to the hotel the rest of the teams, and there families are staying in we put the umbrellas back on because of paparazzi. We get into our suit and Travis quickly washes my lipstick off of him and I fix my lipstick.

We had just enough time to watch one episode of Grey's Anatomy before we had to get ready again for the team dinner.

After the dinner we have an uneventful night since Travis has a game tomorrow. And not just any game. The game. We just cuddle up and watch tv.

———————————————————————————
A/N

Hope you enjoyed this chapter especially since I couldn't stop writing! The Super Bowl is next chapter! So I'm going to stop wasting your time and am going to start writing that chapter right now!

Also I do know that there would be times that a curse word should be said, but I am not putting any because I started cursing way to young and I need to get out of that habit when something happens I curse. So feel free to put the appropriate curse words in while you're reading! 🤍