Nineteen

Two Weeks Later

Taylor:
———————————

My hopes were not high but I decided I should try.

I pee on the stick then set a timer for five minutes. I swear these five minutes are getting longer and longer.

Reluctantly I turn the test over.

Positive.

Oh. My. God. I feel a tear fall down my cheek. I'm pregnant. Finally.

It's kind of perfect timing because I was going to a home game of his. I grab my little bracelet making kit. And decide this is the best way to tell him. I pick out the correct beads and start putting them on the string. They fall off at least twice. Ugh. How do swifties do this. I swear it took an hour to make a simple bracelet. How do swifties do this?

I put the bracelet in my mini makeup kit while packing the rest of my clothes. When I finish packing everything I rest. I sit with my cats and just chill. No stress. No anxiety. Nothing. I was about to get up to go to sleep, but Olivia was on my legs and Dibbles would be very mad if I moved her. Benji was also on my stomach making it hard to get up. I wonder if they can sense a life growing inside of me.

I wake up, not realizing I'd fallen asleep, with a blanket around me that was around me that wasn't there before. I also notice that my songs are playing and a man's voice is singing along.

"I'm on a bench in coney island wondering where did my baby go"

I look up just to be greeted by morning sickness. I ran as fast as I can and threw up everything I ate the day before. The man, who I realized was Travis, ran in after me and pulled my hair back. He rubbed my back after and helped me wash my mouth out. He didn't say anything about it though.

"Why are you here, I was flying out to see you." I question him.

"I wanted to fly out to see you and fly back to Kanas with you" he replies.

"You're insane"

"That's what you love about me" he kisses me.

We fly out to Kansas and let's be honest, I made sure we didn't start having sex but we totally were making out. I had to keep reminding myself I was pregnant so I wouldn't hurt the baby, especially since he doesn't know yet.

————————————————————-

A/N

It's been so long since I've updated but I have school! I'm soooo sorry!

Hope you enjoyed!