Sixteen

Taylor:
———————————————-

I was fine during Fearless, Red, and Speak Now, but when I was changing for Rep, I looked dead in the eye and told Tree that I couldn't do it.

"I can't" shaking my head while putting on the same Reputation outfit I've had since last March. "I can't Tree."

"Taylor, I'm sorry but you have to." Tree says, kinda apologetic.

I got this. I got this. I got this.

"Uhm okay" I breathe "I got this"

Before I know it I'm on stage singing "...Ready For It?)

It felt like an eternity before I was getting ready for Folkmore/Everlore.

This was somehow easier.

1989 went on perfectly fine.

But TTPD. I showed some anger during these songs.

"Try. And come. For. My. Job."

For the surprise songs I play no songs about Joe. I play "The alchemy x So High school" even though SHS is on the Setlist. I did that basically as a middle finger to Joe. For the second song I played "Chloe or Sam or Sophia or Marcus x A Perfectly Good Heart" I did that one for the girl I've been talking to, Sophia, I know she wasn't at this show, I learned she would be at the very last show, but I wanted to do it now.

After the show I ran directly to Tree and cried in her shoulder.

"We're going to find that b!tch, don't worry"

——————————————

A/N

Part two of the last chapter basically!

I'm going to time skip to the very last show tmrw!

Hope you are enjoying!