Fifteen

⚠️TW: Rape⚠️

Taylor:
——————————————-

We land at London for London part two, and it's the least to say I'm nervous. First it's when Joe lives, second me and my fans were about to be killed. I'm significantly more nervous now than before because last time Travis was here, now I'm basically alone.

It was two hours before the show starts and I was alone in my hotel room when the door opens, thinking it was one of my bodyguards I don't even look over until I have a muffle in my mouth. I don't try screaming because I know no one will hear me.

The person walks over to in front of me and I see it's Joe. I freeze, petrified. He pulls down his pants then mine. I moan, not being able to help it, as he rapes me. There's a knock and he pulls his own pants up and takes the muffle away.

Tree walks in and I break down in tears.

"Taylor? What's wrong?" Tree asks me.

"Joe-" I started

"Say less, that B!TCH. He can go to jail for this Taylor, we filed a restraining order" she seems really frustrated. "Take a shower I'll figure it out" she grabs her phone and furiously types something.

During the shower I cry so hard we had to push the starting time back five minutes just to calm me down and make me look presentable.

I go through the first few songs until we start Lover. I swear my voice cracks at least three times during it.
I'm trying so so so hard not to cry.
——————————————-
A/N:

DONT YA LOVE ME-HE-HE

BWAAAHAHAHAHA

I promise I wanted to make this longer but it's late...

ILL WRITE PART TWO TMRW (hopefully)
(Where it's during the eras tour)