Fourteen

Time skip to right before the Vienna shows
Taylor:
————————————————

When I land in Vienna I get pulled back into my private jet. I look at my bodyguards confused.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Planed terrorist attack for your concert, they were caught but it's still not safe" one of my bodyguards, Jose, told me.

I said a string of cuss words that are definitely not PG. I grab my phone and end up posting about having to cancel the shows.

"TAYLOR SWIFT| THE ERAS TOUR VIENNA SHOWS CANCELLED DUE TO GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS CONFIRMATION OF PLANNED TERRORIST ATTACK

WITH CONFIRMATION FROM GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS OF A PLANNED TERRORIST ATTACK AT ERNST HAPPEL STADIUM. WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CANCEL THE THREE SCHEDULED SHOWS FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY"

The next morning I open my phone to see that people ended up singing all the songs from the Setlist and writing messages in chalk. My personal favorite is the one that said "F*ck the patriarchy and terrorists".

While on the plane I got on my phone and FaceTimed Travis.

"Hey babe" I hear him say from the other side of the phone.

"Hello" I respond.

"Sorry bout your concert."

"It's fine, we did what we had to do"

He doesn't respond so I look from outside the window to my phone to see him pulling his pants down. I laughed and closed the curtain of my seating area and take my shirt and bra off.
——————————————

A/N:

Sorry I was going to do the drama this chapter but Vienna was honestly so sad that people wanted to murder other people.

Anyways I'll try writing the drama right now.