Seven

Taylor:
———————————————————————————
The next morning I wake up and vomit everything I ate the day before.

Oh no...

I know what might've happened...

I'll just wait to take the test, what could happen?

We take our flight back to my home in New York. We don't do anything this time because I told him I don't feel good. Which isn't entirely false.

When we get to my house I go to my bathroom and grab out the dreaded test, I do the instructions and wait the longest five minutes ever. After the timer stops I look at the test.
——————————————————————————
Travis:
———————————————————————————
I wasn't expecting to have sex the night after my game, but we were drunk so it makes sense, I actually don't remember much of it.

But the next night was even better. We had sex for like 4 hours before we got tired. That must be like a record.

It was literally so amazing and I think I saw a hickey on her neck. I wanted to do it again on the flight home but she wasn't feeling good. Which I can respect. When we got home we watched a few episodes of Friends before she went to the bathroom, she looked really nervous going in, and it took her a pretty long time, but her period must've started so it's honestly fine.

——————————————————————————-
A/N

Hehe I love cliffhangers...

And it's almost midnight, so your not getting the answer until the morning

*enter evil author laugh here*

I love all of y'all so very much, good night 🤍