CHAPTER 6

"The Accident"

Hye Won gently pull Seri and walk towards the back door. They both wet because of the heavy rain that hit on Busan that night. Seri immediately put their things on her car. She immediately start the car engine and drive away from the church.

One of Jin's man see them escaping. "Mr. Ryu... Ms. Shim is left with that car." He said and pointed the car that drives away from the church.

Ryu Jin frowned and look to Mi Kyung. "You're lying when you tell me that you didn't know my girlfriend..." He said. Mi Kyung is so scared and keep struggling on his hold. "This is my last warning to you.. Keep your mouth shut, Arasso?" Jin said. "You know what to do Mr. Gu." He said. "Burn this place  so it has no evidence." He said.

"No, please... There's so many kids who lives here..." Mi Kyung said. Jin ignored her and continue to walk on his car.

"Please..." Mi Kyung said.

Mr. Gu feel guilty when he saw the kids. "Make sure not to say any words that you witness tonight? Arasso?" Mr. Gu said. "Help the kids and leave this place before we burn this place. " He said.

Ryu Jin went inside the car. "Follow the car and make sure it didn't escape." He said. "Yes, Mr. Ryu." The driver said.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

"Eonnie... Why we stop?" Hye won said and she's panicking. "I need to stop at the gasoline station, we're running out of fuel." Seri said. Hye Won keep looking at the back to check if Ryu Jin following them.

Seri give her a pair of jogger and sweater to Hye won. "Here... Use this, change your clothes and I'll wait you here." Seri said. "Eonnie..." Hye won said. "Yah! You can catch a flu if I oet you wet just like that." Seri said.

While waiting to Hye won Seri take her phone and try to call Jeong Hyeok.

Seri: babe...

Jeong Hyeok: where are you? I'm so worried about you...

Seri: I'm sorry it's hard to find signal on this place... Babe, I think i need your help.

The signal suddenly gone and Seri couldn't heard Jeong Hyeok.

Seri: Hello... Babe..... Jeong Hyeok did you hear me?

Hye Won see Jin's car approaching the gas station. She immediately run to approach Seri and pull her to went back to the car. "Yah!" Seri said. "Eonnie... We need to get out of here now..  Jin is here..." Hye won said.

Seri and Hye won immediately went inside the car and she immediately start the car engine.

"Who is he?" Seri said. "Tell me what's going on, Yuri so I can help you..." She said while driving. "He's my ex-boyfriend, Eonnie. He didn't want me to leave him and I feel so scared of him." Hye won said. "That's why I need to go to the US to be free from him." She added. Seri got shocked. "We must call a police..." She said. "I've tried but Jin can escaped from them. So I have no choice to leave this country. Korea is too small for me to hide from him forever." Hye won said. Hye won look at her. "I want to be with you but I couldn't take to put you also in danger just like this." She said.

Seri take her phone and give it to Hye won. "Try to call my boyfriend, Jeong Hyeok. I know he can help us." Seri said. Hye won saw Jin's car at the back of their car. "Eonnie... They keep following us." Hye won said. Seri look at the side mirror and saw a car behind them.

The rain started to fall from the sky and it becomes heavy with thunders and lightning.

"Don't be scared, Yuri... Eonnie is here, arasso..." Seri said when she notice that Hye won is being so scared but deep inside she started to feel afraid for the both of them.

On the other hand, Ryu Jin's car keep following Seri's car. "Make sure to keep an eye on that car.

'Hye won... You can't escape me...' In Ryu Jin's thought.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Jeong Hyeok is driving and trying to call Seri. He got so worry when Seri tell him that she needs help before their conversation ended.

He try to call her while driving but he couldn't reach her. He got worried more when the rain started to fall from the sky and it was a heavy rain.

"Seri..." He said.

On the other hand, Sister Jane is suddenly feel anxious as she accidentally slip the glass on her hand. "What's this?" She said. "Why I feel so anxious tonight?" She said. She try to call Hye Won but she couldn't reach her.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

"Eonnie... I think we lost them..." Hye won said. Seri let out a breath of relief. Hye won look at her. "Eonnie... Thank you for finding me and being with me tonight. If you weren't here, I don't know what will I do." Hye won said. Seri let out a small smile. "Yah! I will never let anyone will hurt you and I'll promise to you right? That we will be together." Seri said. Hye Won smile. Hye won look at her neck and she smile when she saw the necklace that their mother gave them. "You still wearing the necklace, Eonnie..." Hye Won said. Seri look at to it then she look to Hye won. "Ofcourse, I will never take this off..." Seri said then she smile when she saw the necklace still on Hye Won's neck. "You too... I'm glad that you still have that necklace..." Seri said.

Because of the heavy rain Seri didn't saw the truck that over take opposite on their direction.

"Eonnie!" Hye won shouted. Seri got startled and immediately avoided the truck but the road is slippery. The wheel slip and she try to stop the car but she couldn't.

The car bump on the side and fall on the cliff. Hye Won body's throw out from the car while Seri's head hit on infront of the car.

Hye won open her eyes. "Eonnie..." She weakly called.

Seri didn't responsed and just like Hye won, her head is full of her blood.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Side story

Jeong Hyeok bought a new house somewhere in Gangnam. This will be their house after his marriage to Seri. He wants to surprised her so Seri doesn't know about it.

"What will be the design on this room, Mr. Ri?" The man asked. Jeong Hyeok look around. "This will be my wife's work room." He said. "She loves to design not only a dress but she do loves making a unique furnitures and jewelry." He added.

He imagine Seri is on that room making some furniture with her hair bun style and wearing her favorite pair of jogger and sweater that was given by him when they went to japan.

"In two months, we will living in this place as Mr. And Mrs. Ri..." He said with a wide smile on his face.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

A/N

Gosh! Another 🌊 hits on them.... What will happened now to our twins? 😢