CHAPTER 10

"Dream"

Side story

"Ahjumma, pack some of your stuffs and we'll heading to London on the next day." Jin said while their eating their dinner.

"Me?" Mrs. Park said. Mi Kyeong also got shocked. "Yah! Oppa... Why my mother need to go with you?" She asked. Jin look at her. "She must because of you..." He said. "What?" Mi Kyeong said.

Jin take a bite of steak and drink his wine before he speak. "You stay here, Mi Kyeong to take care Hye Won while I'm away." He said. "And I need to make sure that you will behave here, so you're mother needs to come with me in London." He said. Mi Kyeong got shocked. "Blame yourself why I didn't trust you now." He said. He stood up and look at her.

"You know what will going to happened if you spill anything to Hye Won. You know me very well, Mi Kyeong." He said then he smirked. He leave the two alone and he walk upstair.

Mi Kyeong clench her fist. "Mi Kyeong, just follow his order and stop helping Hye won to escape from your brother. You will putting yourself to danger if you still have plan to help her." Mrs. Park said. "But Eomma..." Mi Kyeong said. "Mi Kyeong, did you see how your brother change? I think it's better that Hye Won couldn't remember anything." Mrs. Park said.

Mrs. Park is Mi Kyeong's mother. Jin accepted Mi Kyeong as his sister. But he treated Mrs. Park like a maid. Mrs. Park is his father's mistress when he's still alive and because of that, Jin's mother got depressed and take her own life by hanging herself and Jin found her mother death.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Present days

Hye Won take off the towel from her body as she looking at herself through the mirror. She tilt her head as she looking and touching the old scar on her chest. "Where did i get this?" She asked. She trying to remember as she touching it.

' A man touching her scar on her chest...'

Hye Won close her eyes and her head is aching as a sudden flashback appear on her mind. She try to remember the man's face if he is Jin but his face is blurred. Her thought was interrupted when her door bell rings.

"Eonnie..." Mi Kyeong said when Hye Won open the door. Hye Won let out a small smile. "Come in, Mi Kyeong..." She said.

Mi Kyeong look around and notice that all the pictures display on the wall is all new. "You want coffee?" Hye Won asked. Mi Kyeong look at her. "I want my favorite drinks.." She answered. Hye won look at her. "I'm sorry I forgot that you lost your memory." She said. "I preferred hot choco, Eonnie..." She said. Hye Won smile and continue on her doing.

Mi Kyeong looking at her while she's busy on the kitchen. Hye Won approach her and seated opposite on her. Mi Kyeong got surprised to see that Hye Won is drinking coffee instead of juice or hot chocolate. "Wae?" Hye won asked. Mi Kyeong tilt her head. "I'm just suprised to see you drinking coffee instead of our favorite  hot choco in this kind of whether." Mi Kyeong said. Hye won stop and look at her coffee. "You didn't like coffee, Eonnie. You must preferred to drink hot chocolate or juice." Mi Kyeong said.

Hye Won tilt her head. "Really? But I think I like to drink coffee instead of hot chocolate." She said. Mi Kyeong got confused but she ignored it and let out a small smile.