CHAPTER 44

"He's alive"

"She's stress and it's not good for her. Remember, she undergo a heart transplant plus she's pregnant. So may I suggest to avoid stress and she needs to rest." Seri's Doctor said.

"Is the baby is okay?"Mrs. Ri asked. "Yes, the baby is fine and healthy but Seri, her heart weaken because of the stress,  much better if she will do bed rest for now until her heart will be okay." The Doctor said.

"Thank you Doctor..." Mr. Ri said. Jeong Hyeok still with Seri holding her hand.

Seri woke up and see Jeong Hyeok beside her looking at her. "What happened?" She asked. "You collapsed that's why I rushed you here in the hospital." He said. Seri immediately touch her tummy, "How's my baby?" She said. "Don't worry... Riri is fine and healthy." He said. Seri let out a sigh of relief. "But the doctor said, you should rest and avoid stress. Your heart is weaken and it's not good for the both of you." He said. Seri look at him. "That's why you hide it from me? About Hye Won's letter, am I right? That you got worried?" She asked. Jeong Hyeok nodded as he holding her hands tightly. Seri let out a small smile with tears in her eyes. "You should told me about it so I can protect myself." She said. "I understand what you're feeling, Babe but I must know about it, I have a rights to know what really happened to my sister and why she had to suffer like that. It's painful to know that it's because of me." She said. "I'm the one who should suffer not her." She cried. Jeong Hyeok hug her as she comfort her. "Cry all you want until the pain is lessen. But after that, please don't blame yourself. Jin is the one who should blame but now he's dead, so you must forget about what happened from the past and let's move on." He said.

Because of that, Jeong Hyeok didn't notice his phone keep on ringing, Inspector Min is calling him.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

"What? Seri rushed in the hospital?" Jin said. "Yes, Chairmain..." Mr. Gu said. "But she's okay now and her baby." He said. Jin look at the window and drink his whiskey. "I need to get her as soon as possible. Inspector Min went to my place last time and sooner or later he will know that I'm still alive." Jin said. He clenching his fist when Seri's dress and perfume are gone.

"So what's your plan, Chairman?" Mr. Gu said.

Jin look at him. "Tell Dan to get ready.. I need to execute our plan as soon as possible." He said. "But Ms. Yoon is still carrying Mr. Ri's baby. What will you do about then?" Mr. Gu said.

Jin smirked. "That baby will be useful to me to get my Seri. She will come with me because of that baby." He said and release an evil laugh.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

"We can go home now, and you continue your rest in our place." Jeing Hyeok said. Seri smile. "Thank you for taking care of me, Babe." She said. Jeong Hyeok smile. Seri touch his face.  "Im so lucky that I live my life with you and your family. I will never forget the very first day I saw you. Babe, I love you. I love you so much to the point that I'm willing to risk everything just for you and for our baby." She said. "Why you telling me that all of the sudden? I'm not used to it, that you're suddenly being emotional. The Yoon Seri I know is always grumpy." He said. Seri look at him intently and that's makes Jeong Hyeok laughs. He hug her and kiss her on her hair. "I love you, Yoon Seri.." He whispered.

They got home safely and Jeong Hyeok assist her and lay her down on the bed. "You should rest..." He said. "Don't worry I'll stay here beside you." He said. Seri smile, "don't go anywhere, Arasso?" She said as she chuckled. Jeong Hyeok nodded.

When Seri sleep, Jeong Hyeok open his phone and see seven miscalled from Inspector Min. He read his message.

Jeong Hyeok are you busy? I need to talk to you, this is important.

From: Inspector Min

Jeong Hyeok try to call Inspector Min and in second call he answer his call.

Jeong Hyeok: hello, Inspector Min. Im sorry I got busy today.

Inspector Min: It's okay, where are you? Let's meet I have something to tell you. This is urgent.

Jeong Hyeok: Waeyo? I can't tonight, just got home from the hospital and Seri needs someone to stay with her.

Inspector Min: Arasso.. Just wait me here and I will go there. Just please make sure that Ms. Yoon is always within your sigh.

(Jeong Hyeok got confused.)

Jeong Hyeok: arasso... I'll wait you here.

After their conversation, Jeong Hyeok tilt his head and thinking about what Inspector Min said. He walk and check Seri on the room and he smile when he see her sleeping like a baby. He cover the blanket on her and kiss her on her forehead.

He was about to sit on the sofa when the door bell rings. He walks towards the door and check who was it. He open it when he saw the Manager of the apartment building is standing infront of it.

"Good evening, Mr. Ri... I'm sorry to disturb you tonight but I think you need to go down on the lobby right now." She said. Jeong Hyeok look at her with puzzlement. "Waeyo?" He asked. "There's a girl wants to talk to you. Seo Dan is her name." She said. Jeong Hyeok got shocked. It's been weeks since the police hunt her and he thought this is the best opportunity to catch Dan.

"Arasso, I will go down tell her to wait me at the lobby." He said. "Arasso.." She said.

Jeong Hyeok immediately text Inspector Min. And he immediately put his coat but he stop on his walk and look again to Seri who still sleeping.

He hesitate to leave her but this is the perfect timing to catch Dan. He walks towards the door and close it. He make sure that the door is lock before he walks at the hallway towards the elevator.

Without him knowing, there's someone hiding in one corner waiting for him to leave. Jin smile while watching Jeong Hyeok until he rides on the elevator.

Meanwhile, Inspector Min requested some back up as he reads Jeong Hyeok's text message. "Ms. Seo is there so make sure that she couldn't escape this time." Inspector Min said to his assistant. "Arasso..." His assistant said. "Are you really sure that Mr. Ryu is alive, Inspector?" He asked. "I'm sure of it. The thumb mark on the glass that we found on the scene is match to Mr. Ryu's thumb mark." Inspector Min said. "We need to tell it now to Mr. Ri so the two will be aware of it." He added.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

A/N

Hi guys!  So thrilling this chapter and maybe the next chapter... Dan is getting on my nerves and also Jin.

Have a happy weekend guys... 😘