CHAPTER 49

"When the storm stop"

Seri open her eyes and blink to adjust on the light.

"Ms. Yoon? Did you hear us?"The doctor said.

Seri look at her surrounding and see some nurses and a doctor surrounded her.

"Did you see us?" He asked again and Seri nodded. The doctor release a deep sigh.

Jeong Hyeok immediately approach her. "Seri.." He said as he wipe his tears. She look at him but she didn't speak.

"I'm glad that she passed the crucial moment, Jeong Hyeok. She's brave and your baby is a little fighter but we also need to conduct an ultrasound to make sure that the little life inside her is safe." He said. "I'll be back I just talk to Doctor Han." The doctor said as he tap him on his shoulder. "Thank you, uncle." Jeong Hyeok said.

When the two left,Jeong Hyeok hold her hand and sit beside her. "I'm glad your awake, Babe." He said. Seri remain in her poker face as she look at him.

"Who are you?" She asked. Jeong Hyeok got shocked. "What?" He said.

"You're handsome and makes my heart fluttered when I see you. Can I know your name?" She said then she smile.

Jeong Hyeok let out a small laugh and pinch her nose.

"Yah! I thought you forget me.." He said. Seri gently pressed his hand. Jeong Hyeok hug her and he couldn't control his tears. "I love you... Im so scared that I couldn't touch you in my dreams." He whispered. Seri wrapped her arms around him. "Thanks to your voice, Babe. I found my way back to you." She whispered.

Jeong Hyeok look at her. "Everything is okay now, we don't have to get worried. Jin is dead and you're safe now." He said. Seri let out a small smile. She got shocked when she feel her baby's movement. "Oh! Did you see it? I saw it! He's moving!" Jeong Hyeok said. Seri chuckled. "You're cute, Hyeoky.." She said. Jeong Hyeok touch her tummy and gently lean his face on it. "My little prince, Appa is so happy to see you moving. Im so excited to touch you and see you..." He said. He feel his little movement again and they both laugh on Jeong Hyeok's reaction.

"Seri!" Mrs. Ri said as they enter the room. They both look at them.

"Eomma..." Seri said. Mrs. Ri immediately approach her and hug her while Jeong Hyeok stood up and let his mother to be with Seri. 

Seri smile as she return the hug on her. "I'm glad to see you awake and smiling. I don't know what will happened to me if something bad happen to you and to my grandchild." Mrs. Ri said and cries. "Eomma, don't cry... Im okay and the baby is okay." Seri said. Mrs. Ri look at her. "Im so proud of you, Seri. You are brave and you passed the crucial moment. Thank you for returning for us and for my son as well." She said. Seri let out a sweet smile and look to Jeong Hyeok.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

P

resent days

"I didn't expect that you will visit me here." Dan said to Jeong Hyeok. She is detained in Seoul Correctional Jail and her mother is oneof the psychiatric hospital, she got depression because of what happened to Dan.

"You're still a friend, Dan." He said. Dan look away and wipe her tears. "I don't deserve that friendship, Jeong Hyeok. My sin is unforgiven." She said. She cries and let out a small smile. "Im sorry... For trying to ruin your relationship with Seri even before. I was so desperate for wanting you. I try to ruined her image so you will hate her and unlove her but I was wrong." She said. "After what all I did to her, you still want her more and you still love her more." She added.

Jeong Hyeok let out a deep sigh. "Because she's Seri. I love everything about her even flaws." He said. "I know... But I was so blind to see it." She said and her tears continue flowing on her cheeks. Jeong Hyeok smile. "Dan, I'm sorry if I hurt you. I'm  hoping that you find someone better just for you." He said. Dan smile.

Jeong Hyeok stood up. "Please tell her, that I'm sorry... Sorry for everything that I've done. Sorry for trying to kill your innocent angel." She cried.

Jeong Hyeok look at her and try to hide his tears. "I will... I will tell her. Take care, Dan." He said. He was about to leave when he look at her again. "Don't worry about your mom, I will take care of her while your here." Jeong Hyeok said.

Dan look at him and let out a small smile. Her emotions burst out. "Thank you, Ri Jeong Hyeok." She said.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Seri and Jeong Hyeok decided to stay in their soon to be their house after the wedding. They move in so that they can move on about what happened.

Seri is smiling while watching him doing some paint on their son's room.
"Yah! Riri? Is that the name you really want for our son?" Seri said as she see RiRi in the wall.

Jeong Hyeok smile, "Wae? It's a cute name... And you call him Riri in my dreams when I was in the hospital." He said. Seri look at him. "Really? I call him?" She said. Jeong Hyeok went down from the ladder and approach her. He wrapped his arms on her waist. "Yes, you are... You are beautiful in your white dress and our son is handsome like me. You call him, Riri." He said. Seri let out a peal of laughter. "That will be his nickname. Ofcourse we will give him a better name." Jeong Hyeok said. Seri smile and hug him. "Jeong Ri... Means quiet and precious like you my Hyeoky." She whispered. Jeong Hyeok smile and his dimples automatically seen on his face. He hug her tightly and kiss her on her neck. "Arasso, my Highness.." He whispered.

Seri look at him and kiss him. "Let's stay like this. Loving each other, forgiving each other and protecting each other." She said. Jeong Hyeok nodded. "We will... We will stick to each other for life. No one can break us and that's a promise. I love you, Babe..." He said. Seri smile, "I love you too, Babe..." She said. She rest her nose to his nose and then they smile to each other.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

A/N

No more heartbreaks on this chapter... 😁✌️