CHAPTER 12

"Longings"

Side story

Seo Dan is getting mad because Jeong Hyeok is still thinking about Seri.

"You're already dead but you keep haunting us..." She shouted as she throw the vase to the floor. "Aniyo! You will never win this time, Seri... You can't do anything because you're already dead... But me, I'm still alive and I can do anything to win his heart." She said. "Just watch how will I win his heart, Seri.." She added. 

She intently throw all the things on the floor to look like a mess. She immediately take her phone and texted Jeong Hyeok.

She smirked when she heard her doorbell rings. She try to control her happiness when she see Jeong Hyeok standing infront of the door. "What happened?" Jeong Hyeok asked. 

She immediately sit when she woke up without Jeong Hyeok inside her room. She immediately went outside to look for him and she smile when she saw him sleeping in the sofa.

Seo Dan change her clothes to sexy white lingerie and put some perfume that she bought last month. It is the same brand of Seri's perfume.

She walks and approach Jeong Hyeok who still sleeping on the sofa. She started to touch him on his face as she slowly seated on his lap.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Jeong Hyeok open his eyes and see Seri seated on his lap.

"Seri..." He called. Seri smile and kiss him. His tears filled his eyes when he smell her scents. He immediately kiss her back and touch her. Because of the longings and the alcohol he takes he couldn't control himself. He gently lay her down while kissing her.

He looks to her neck and search her small mole behind her ears, this was his favorite spot in Seri's body but he couldn't find it. He look at her face again and he got so shocked to see Dan.

"Dan..." He said. He immediately get off from her top and he stood up. "I'm sorry...  I thought..." He said. He was about to leave when Dan stop him. She hug him from his behind.

"Please.... Don't leave! It's okay to me if you calling her name while you're with me..." Dan said. Jeong Hyeok let out a deep sigh. Since the first day he saw Seri, he never fantasize any other girl aside from her.

He slowly take off her hand from his waist. "We're just both drunk... I'm sorry but this will never happened again..." He said. Dan stop him. "I can do better than Seri! I can love you more than her...just please give me a chance to show you how much I love you." Dan said. Jeong Hyeok look at her. "You can't Dan... Because you're not her... You're not Seri... She's the only one who can owned my heart." He said. "Im sorry but I'll pretend that I didnt heard anything.." He said and walk away from her.

Dan cries when Jeong Hyeok close the door.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Hye Won couldnt sleep as she keep tossing on her bed. Shes thinking about Jin. She got confused because she keep longing for the man with no face  that  keeps appearing in her dreams than to her boyfriend.

"Is Jin is the man in my dreams? But why my feelings is different when Im with Jin?" She said.

She take her sketchpad and try to draw the man but she couldnt remember his face. When she finished her drawing but she left the face blank, she write her name at the bottom.