CHAPTER 3

"The Reunion"

Seri and Ji woo are already in Busan. They stay in one hotel near where the church is. "Let's rest for today, Seri. It's already late and it's dangerous for us to drive  late in this unfamiliar place." Ji Woo said. Seri look at her wrist watch and it's already eight in the evening. "Arasso... And I'm also tired and sleepy so I can't drive in this condition." She said. "Oh, are you okay?are you feel exhausted?" Ji Woo said. Seri let out a small smile. "Yes, I am.. don't worry." She said.

Seri try to search some signal to call Jeong Hyeok but she couldn't call him. She decide to text him and she managed to send it to him.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

"Sister Jane..." Hye won called. Sister Jane look at her and she was so shocked to see Hye won look so pale and scared. "What happened?" She asked. Hye Won hug her tightly and Sister Jane feel her body is trembling. "Hye won... I'm here so don't be afraid... Tell me what's going on?" She said.

She gave her a cup of tea for her to relax. "Tell me, what's going on? I notice you lately that you're always got distracted and nervous." Sister Jane said. Hye Won look at her and hold her hand. "Sister Jane, I will tell you everything but please... Whoever ask about me, please... Don't tell them that I'm here..." Hye won said. Sister Jane nodded, "Arasso... tell me now so I can help you." Sister Jane said.

Meanwhile,  Seri and Ji Woo are driving heading to the church where Hye won is staying. "Are you sure she's there?" Seri asked Ji Woo. "Yes..." She replied. "Wae? Are you nervous?"Ji woo asked. Seri let out a deep sigh. "Yes... What if she's mad at me because I let our father to took her with him?" She said. Ji Woo smile, "Yah! Don't think any negative, Seri. I think she's just like you... I think she understand the situation back then." She said.  Seri let out a small smile. "I hope Yuri didn't change..." She said.

"Gosh!" Ji woo said. Seri look at her. "Wae? Is there any problem?" Seri asked. "Aishh... My boss texted me and want to meet me today. I think it's urgent because it's about the report of the marketing team." Ji Woo said. Seri bite her lower lips. "It's okay, Ji woo... Don't worry, I'll be okay..." She said. "Are you sure? I'm sorry but I need to return to Seoul right now." Ji woo said. Seri let out a small smile. "Arasso... Like what I said, I will be okay here..." Seri said.

Seri stop at the bus stop to drop by Ji Woo. "Call me when you get there, Arasso?" Ji Woo said. Seri wave her hand. "Okay, Eonnie.." She said jokely. "Yah!" Ji Woo said. And the two let out a peal of laughter. "I get going... Drive safely..." Ji woo said and she immediately ride the bus.

Seri take a deep breath. "You can do it, Seri..." She whispered.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Seri is walking at the road towards the church when she accidentally bump to someone. "I'm sorry..." She said. The man is looking at her intently. She let out a small smile and walk passed through him. She tilt her head when she notice that he still looking at her but she continue on her walk.

Mi Kyung knocks the door of Sister Jane's office before she entered. "Sister Jane... There's someone is looking for Hye won." She said. Hye Won got startled and hold Sister Jane's in her arms. "Please... Don't tell that I'm here..." She said. Sister Jane look at her.

"She's look like you, Hye Won. Are you have a twin sister?" Mi Kyung said. Sister Jane and Hye Won exchange their glances. "What do you mean?" Sister Jane asked.

"I was so shocked to see the young lady infront of our gate. And she is looking for Hye Won." Mi Kyung said. "I guess they are twins. She looks like you, Hye Won. Yoon Seri is her name." She added.

Hye Won got surprised. "Seri!" She said unknowingly. Sister Jane smile, "Hye Won... You're twin sister came here to see you..." She said.

Seri is waiting on the living room. She is so nervous but at the same time, she's excited to see her twin.

"Ms. Yoon..." Sister Jane called. Seri immediately look where the voice is then she smile. Her eyes got widen when she saw someone behind the nun who looks like her.

"Yuri..." She called.

Hye Won is looking at her but she didn't speak. She couldn't believe on what she see. Her twin sister is now standing infront of her.

"Seri.." She called.

Seri immediately approach her and hug her. Hye won got shocked. "Yuri... I finally found you..." She cried. "I've been looking for you and now I found you..." She added. Hye Won close her eyes and slowly wrapping her arms on her.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ryu Jin is drinking his whiskey while looking at the mirror. One of his men approach him. "Is there any update about where she is?" Ryu Jin asked. "Yes... One of our men see her in a church somewhere in Busan." He said. Ryu Jin frowned and look at him.  "Busan?" He said. "Yes... But he got confused because Ms. Shim didn't react or run when he accidentally bumped on her in the road." He said. Ryu Jin frowned. "Are you sure that she is Hye Won?" He asked. "Yes..." He said and gave to Ryu Jin the photo.

Ryu Jin look at the picture then he smile. "Tell them to get ready and we will heading to Busan." He said.

Mi Kyeong heard it. She immediately run to her room and take her phone. "I need to inform Eonnie about this.. She needs to escape immediately..." Mi Kyeong said while. Trying to call Hye Won.

Meanwhile,  Sister Jane is watching the two from a far. "Woah.. I couldn't believe that Hye Won have a twin sister." Mi Kyung said.  Sister Jane smile. "I'm so happy that the two found each other. Hye won is longing for her twin sister for so long. I think this is the right time for her to be happy." She said.

Seri is still looking at her twin sister who is seatef opposite to where she is.  "Yuri..." Seri called. "I mean... Hye won..." She corrected. Hye won look at her. "I'm happy to know that you're alive and healthy, Eonnie..." Hye won said. Seri smile. "Appa told me that you're already dead because you have a weak heart just like our mother but I know in my heart you're still alive..." Hye won added.

Seri look at the sky. "There's someone sponsored me to have a heart operation. And... I promise to myself that I will never allow myself to die not until I found you." Seri said. She look to Hye won and hold her hand. "And now, I found you... I think I can die today..." She said. "Yah!" Hye won rebuke her word. Hye won hug her tightly. "This is not a dream, right? You and me are together now... I'm so scared of life, Eonnie... But now, I started to have hope that my life will be beautiful and peaceful." She whispered. Seri's tears slowly escaping from her eyes. "I'm sorry if you're alone back then but I promise...  I will never leave you alone again... We will always be together..." Seri said.  "Eonnie..." Hye won cried. Seri tapping her back to comfort her.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

A/N

The twin sister finally found each other... I'm  getting intrigue on what will happen to them in the future...  Let's see on the upcoming chapters of this story...  😊😍✌️

It's rainy today... Please take care...