CHAPTER 19

"The truth"

Jeong Hyeok gently lay her down on his bed. He decide to take her on his place. He didn't care if it is right to take her but he want to make sure that she's safe. He cover the blanket on her. He stares at her for minute as he was thinking why she's so afraid on her own boyfriend. He frowned when he see some bruises on her arms but he dares not to touch her.

He stood up and walk to left her when Hye Won suddenly move. Jeong Hyeok stop and fix her. He fix some hair strand that cover on her face. His eyes landed on her small mole behind her ear.

That mole is so familiar to him. Because it is his favorite spot in Seri's body. And he didn't want others to see it.

"Seri" He unknowingly called and touch it. "Why I got a feeling that you are her. I keep ignoring your similarity and controlling myself but why I always think you are her?" He whispered. He keep touching her in face while looking at her mole behind her ear.

Jeong Hyeok stop himself and take off his hand from her. She's Seri's twin sister in Jeong Hyeok's thought.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Mi Kyeong is searching for an old magazine when her eyes landed on one article on it. Her eyes widen when she read it.

Yoon Seri of Ri's interior Design group was dead by a car accident along in Busan. She is the former girlfriend of Ri Jeong Hyeok the only son of Ri's group of companies.

Mi Kyeong saw Seri's photo below the article. "Gosh... Hye Won Eonnie and her are much alike." She said. And she suddenly remember that Hye Won told her once that she had a sister and she want to search for her.

"No... This can't be... Hye Won Eonnie..." She said as she realize the changes from Hye Won since she had an amnesia. Mi Kyeong tears escape from her eyes as she was looking at the article.

"Eonnie..." She cried.

🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

Hye Won open her eyes and she still dizzy but she immediately sit up when she look at the surround and it was new for her. She look at the wall clock and it was three in the morning. Hye Won put her hand on her head. Her phone beep and she read the text message.

'If you didn't asnwer my call, I swear I will force Mi Kyeong to spill where are you hiding...'

From Jin

Hye Won release a deep sigh. And her phone suddenly ring. Hye Won look at her phone for a while then she answer it.

Jin: where the hell are you, Hye Won? Let's talk!

Hye Won: I dont want to talk for now, Jin. Please just give me some space...

Jin: No! We should talk... I  already apologize to you, Isnt enough to forgive me?

Hye Won got shocked and make more disappointed and mad.

Hye Won: Yah! You treat me as if you owned me. You almost raped me! And now I'm not feel secured and safe when you're around me. And you want me to be okay and forgive you just like that?.. Yah! Ryu Jin!