CHAPTER 47

"Between life and death"

Seri try to escape and luckily she untie her hands. She immediately stood up and went outside the room but her eyes widen when she realize that she's inside the yacht.

"Yoon Seri!" Jin scream. Seri hide in one corner as she cover her mouth.

'Think Seri... What should you do?' In her mind. She suddenly feel fatigue and exhausted as she touch her chest near where her heart is. She's sweating and pale because of pain in her heart.

"I got you!" Jin said as he grab her on her hair. "Let me go..." Seri said in her weak. "Please... I'm begging you." She said as she feel the pain in her chest. "No! After what I did just to have you." He said. He force her to look at the north part of the yacht. "You see that, were going to that boat and we will leave this place." He said. You will be my wife,Seri." He said while smelling her on her neck. "I'd rather be dead than to be your wife!" She said. Jin hold her on her chin. "But you have no choice..." He said and forcely kiss her. Seri bite her lower lips and Jin got hurt. He taste his own blood and his anger aroused. He slap her hard and Seri fall on the ground. Seri feels tightening on her chest as she crawl on the floor.

Jeong Hyeok and Inspector Min saw the yacht. He was about to go there but Inspector Min stop him. "Let's wait to our back ups, Jeong Hyeok." He said. "No! My girlfriend is in danger..." He said and he immediately run towards to it. "Yah! Jeong Hyeok!" Inspector Min called him. "Aishh!" He added and he have no choice just to follow him.

Jeong Hyeok see how Jin pull Seri to stand up. He take the piece of wood that he see near the yacht. He run and hit Jin at his back. Jin fall on the floor.

"Babe..." Seri called him when she see him. 

Jeong Hyeok hit him again on his head. He was about to hit him again but he see Seri touching her chest, pale and sweating.

"Seri!" He called. He immediately run towards her and hug her. "Im here..." He whispered. "Babe, I can't breath.." Seri said in her weak voice. Jeong Hyeok look at her. "Babe... Just hold on we will go to the hospital, Arasso?" He said. Seri smile at him as she touch his face, "I know you will find me.. I love you, Ri Jeong Hyeok shhi." She said. The pain become worsen. 

Jin is about to stand up and take the woods but Inspector Min point a gun on him. "You must stop now, Mr. Ryu." Inspector Min said. He was about to put the handcuff on him but Jin snatch the gun from him.

"Yoon Seri!" He scream. Jeong Hyeok and Seri look at him. Jin pulled the trigger and shot Seri but Jeong Hyeok immediately cover his body and he got shot instead of her.

They both fall on the ground. 

"Seri.." He called while holding her hand.

"Jeong Hyeok" Seri said before her eyes close. 

"No! Yoon Seri.." Jeong Hyeok said as he crawl to reach her but he suddenly collapsed.

Jin is about to shot him again but Inspector Min shot him on his legs. Jin turn around to shot Inspector Min but the police came and they shot him in his body.

Jin spill bloods from his mouth as he slowly falling to the ground.

"Seri..." He said before his eyes close.