AUTHOR'S NOTE

💞Dear readers,this is my first book and I'm very excited to embark on this new writing journey with you.

💞Your support and feedback would guide me to improve myself in future .

💞This story contains a soft romance one but there will be steamy mature scenes.

💞 Being an Hindi and English speaker. Hindi and English are my first language. So please forgive my grammatical mistakes and Please support me when I needed.

💞 Positive criticism always supported but no hate speech/comments would be tolerated against characters,authors and my Spoilers.

💞This book is entirely fiction as I am a student. I may not having much detail in innocent love so if you find any mistake please do tell me and I will try my best to do my best in my first book .

💞Any form of abuse towards anyone would lead to removal of the users.

💞Updates will be coming soon and if any delays will be the there I will be informing through my Instagram stories.

💞 Lastly if you are not comfortable with tropes and situation, don't read any further and waste time in commenting negative about it or making assumptions.

COPYRIGHT

DEKHA TENU COPYRIGHT ©️ 2024 by authorsrishti.
All rights are reserved.

Any form of plagiarism of book will not be entertained .It is illegal to copy or publish the book or part of it on any website or in any format without due to permission of the author.

💞It is entirely based on the author's imagination and ideas. Any resemblance to actual persons,places,events is entirely coincidence.