(6)

Teri baahon ka ghera
Badaa mehfooz lage hai
Badi bekhauf jagah hai ye... Oo... Oo
Inme hi rehna chahe Teri phaanhein me
Jab tak hai jinna chahegee
Oo... Ooo..
Tere hoke rahenge
Oo.. Ooo..
Dil jidd pe adaa hai wo..

________________________________________________________________________

Last period bell rang and school get over>>>

All the students are ready to go their home but Varun and his gang and Aarohi and her gang are already blushing because of the game and some of their intimate scenes 😉.

Now they all are walking opposite of their ahemm ahemm partners but silently collecting glances even our innocent leads also but didn't have courage to see themselves.

They all dispersed to their homes with their rising heartbeat. When they all reached home and go to their rooms and all of them are confused and at the same time only one question arise on their brain ' What was happening to me . Some are blushing and some of them are confused but deep down they know that they are going to Fallin in love soon .

After having lunch some are doing homework some doing practise and some are ready to leave for coaching. All of them are busy in their business to forget that truth or dare game but none of their heart allow to erase the scenes which they make .

But here Varun is continuously practicing to forget Aarohi but his mind is not leaving her and heart too . Don't know whenever he see her he feels like he is lost in her and when he see her smile his heart skips a bit . He don't know why he feel her that some kind of connections and attraction because he never felt like this with any of the girl . He ignores all the girls but with Aarohi he feels like to stay with her forever.

That is why he is angry at himself that Aarohi is a new girl and only 1 week has passed and he is feeling attraction towards her this is not right but he wants to stay with her . He feels like he can't say no to her . He feels like infront of her he becomes like a obedient child who obeys her mother very much .

This is disturbing him much and same goes to Aarohi herself she is also feels like pulling towards Varun and she don't wants to . But deep down she know that their is some connections between we both .

After coming from coachings , practising and their homework completion they all do their snacks and then they all do their self studies (info:- here only aaru, anu,niti,sikhu are toppers and boys only tarun is topper except all are average means they score very good but not toppers so.... Soo... Ahemm ahemm they have to learn soooo many things with their partners heheheheeh )

After studying done they have their dinner and they go to sleep 💤.

Time skip at morning>>>
They all do their morning routine and left the house to reach school.

Time skip at school>>>>
A

ll are settled in their seats and teacher came and mark attendance and then announce that give me the names who wants to participate on sports day and which sports they have to go for.

Boys POV>>
Varun gives his name he takes basketball and singing.

Yash gives his name he takes basketball and badminton.

Dhruv gives his name he takes basketball and singing.

Tarun gives his name he takes basketball and his responsibility is to organize whole sports day because chief guest is a businessman who needs all work to be perfect.

Girls POV>>>
Aarohi gives her name and she takes dance , singing.

Sikha gives her name and she takes dance and badminton.

Nitya gives her name and she takes dance and singing.

Ananya gives her name and she takes dance and she also have responsibility to organize whole sports day and she is helping tarun ahemm ahemm.

Their practice will start from day after tomorrow.

______________________________________________________

Forgive my grammatical mistakes and please vote and follow me in Instagram and Wattpad ❤️.

This is your pyaari author_srishti.

Next part aayenge Sunday ko please vote karo aur support bhi kuch galat hai toh batao comments me please 🥺

Sikha x Yash

Sikha x Yash

Nitiya x Dhruv

Nitiya x Dhruv

Ananya x Tarun

Ananya x Tarun