(5)

Baithe baithe yeh Mai sochu tu sang baitha hu toh mil ke baatein hogi dodo
Subah subah Mai phir jaagu pass me hogi jo toh
Tarron me jakar mujhko Mai roj jagadu tujhko
Sapne bunn Bunn jaise aag aag hu toh chal rha hu
Tu kuch nayu haal fakira da
Milyaj maahi mera mainu milya tu sukra manava takdeeranga

______________________________________________________

Continuing the game >>>

Now again bottle spins and it stops on sikhaa and she said truth then Aarohi asked so sikhu baby aapse kya puchu Mai so tell me have u ever get drunked and kissed someone at a young age she simply shook her head but here our Yash was smirking in his head because he know that her crush means her sikhu had kissed him in a bar because she thinks that he is handsome and in audacity of alcohol she kissed him and that was the first time he like her and when he saw she is in the same school with him then he fell in love with him .

Flashback starts:-
When sikha and her friends were going to the club when they were in 10th because they wants to celebrate and have a taste how alcohol taste and they were going without telling to their parents and in other side Yash friends are also going to the same club where sikha was going . They both reached their and having lots of fun there but once sikha drink alcohol in one go she feels bitter at first but now she wants more . So she drank atleast 5 bottles in a day and while having first time she was out of control and there her friends were dancing on the dance floor and here she went outside while blabbering something and then she collided with Yash and when she noticed she was in the arms of an handsome man then she speaks out wowwww you are ju..... Just hand...... Handsome li.....like a gre...... greakk god . Ahhhh god I have not seen this much handsomeness in the whole world and see now I am in his arms heheheheh god save because I am going to die but not soon because I had a dream to kiss a handsome man like him . I think my dream will come true so early. With that saying she kiss...... Kissed him and for the first time he was not angry and he was feeling good and he kissed her back while holding more closer he deepened the kiss and pulled back because both were breathless now . Now he was staring and capturing her feathers because she is his first. He noticed her nose is now crimson red because of the alcohol and lips was now pink because of the kiss . Suddenly the guy asked so.... Darling what's your name she replied my name is...... Sikha Singhania. When she asked your ..... Then she fell unconscious because of the alcohol. He say I like u ms sikha Singhania and soon I am going to find u and at a young age you are drinking it's bad ms. and now you will be getting punishment for drinking and kissing a stranger man . After whole scene happen then their friends come searching for her and he laid her on the floor carefully and kissed her forehead while saying I will come soon to find u my kisser and last time he pecks her lips and he left . Then her friends came and then picks her and left the club .

Flashback ends>>>

Now sikha turn done and again bottle spins and stops dhruv and he takes dare and Varun said him to do 20 pushup while nitya will be under u and now they both are feeling their heartbeat rise up suddenly.

Now pushup starts and dhruv is doing while nitya is under him and nitya is counting and mistakenly his lips touching her corner lips , neck, collarbone, ear and now her heartbeat is fasting moment by moment because of the closer and their proximity and she is praying that this has to be end soon and then bell rang and 20 pushup also done .

Here they both are feeling embarassed and shy they both are feeling mixed emotions and they both run outside because it's their P.E class to calm their hearts . Here they all are giggling silently because how they are feeling shy and now they all are remembering their moments and now all are silently glancing eachother and moved their heads quickly and making excuses to run from the room .

______________________________________________________

The club

The girls

The boyss

Sikha x Yash

Hyy my darling I know aap sab soche rhe honge ki 10th class me club toh maine bas thoda fictional kardiya hai ki wo sab celebrate kar rhe hai but please don't hate me for this I just want to make interesting and thoda naughtiness but you will enjoyed it .

Forgive me for my grammatical mistakes and love me support me aur please vote kardo my darlings 💕.

This is your author_srishti .
Love u all my lovelies.

Next part jaldi hi milengi apko aur abhi toh bhut twist aur naughtiness baaki hai mere dost .

Byee byee 💞💞