(1)

____________________________________________________________

Soyi soyi palkho me Chalke mere sapno ke

Khidki pe aagya aate jaate phir mere dil ke

Inhatthon me wo khatt pakda gya

Pyaar ka lafzo me rang hai pyaar ka

Bahara bahara hua dil pehli baar mein

___________________________________________
Oberoi house>>

AROHIIIIIIIIIIIII UTH JAO BETAAAAAAAA VARNAAAAA PHELE DIN HI SCHOOL KE LATE HO JAOOOOOGIIII (This her morning siren 🚨 and daily routine)

Her mother screamed while making breakfast for her(Kriti Oberoi) complaining to her father ki yeh sab apke hi pyaar ki nishani hai ki roj roj yeh kumbhkaran ki jaise soti hai aur isse Mai chudail se jaise chilla ke jagati hu aur aap you scold me unnecessarily that let her sleep some more minutes and that's the reason you are spoiling her .

Her father laughed at their antics because it's their daily routine but they love eachother unconditionally.(Vihaan Oberoi:-the second most powerful businessman of a country most cold and rude for others and kind and sweet for their loved ones and his Industry name is OBEROI INTERPRICES)

Maaa let me sleep some more minutes (this is our aru )but beta you have to go school because it's your first day and you are late sooooo gettttttt up dammmittt or should I come in your room and pour some cool cool water .

Yaaa mom I will be ready in 10 minutes and coming downstairs you are my pyaari mamma naa you will not do to your sweet daughter ( their Aarohi buttering to her mother)

But yk she is her mother so she understand her every antics so she said come fast in 10 minutes and do your breakfast because after 10 minutes I will not give u breakfast understand come fast

After her mother warning she go to freshen up and mumbling in anger then she took a shower and wearing her school dress and then a heading downstairs.

While going downstairs she jumped and hugged and kiss her father cheeks and says Good morning papa and her dad replied good morning princess then she ran to her mother and backhugg her and saying Good morning my angry bird yet sweet mommy and her mother replied good morning my kumbhkaran yet my bacha (she pout and her mother, father and brother laughed)

Then again she ran to her brother(Yash Oberoi) her beloved bro plus possessive and she give him smack and telling bhut hasi aa rhi hai tujhe and then they start their war but without realising that they are going to late for their school.

In frustration her mother shouts enough of you both jaldi jaldi breakfast karo aur nikalo kam se kam ghar me thodi der hi shi Shanti toh hogi hi( eat and get lost both) now they both pout and in the corner his husband is laughing silently because it's their regular routine and its makes his day

Time skip>>
They done their breakfast fast and takeout their bugati means their cycles 🤭🤭and they ride fastly as it is their marathon .

Here comes our hero entry means

Singhania house>>
Here our champ means Varun Singhania wakes 4 am in the morning for practising his basketball 🏀 that's why he is a National Basketball Player and now he has to go to his school so again his mother (Preeti Singhania) shouts that beta stop practicing you have to go school and now you are late so come fast.