(11)

Dil ko jaane yeh kyaa huaa
Mil ke apna sa tu laga
Kaise mai karu bayaan aa
Tum se yeh junoon hai yaa gumaan
Aise mujhe tum mile, tum mile
Jaise koyi din khile din khile
Jaane kaha hum chale hum chale
Chahe jabhi dil kare ,dil kare

______________________________________________________

Present time in their classroom>>>
Then she called her pion and told to call immediate assembly. Their she left to see requirements which she needed. Then all the class form their lines and make their way to auditorium.

Assembly starts and principal mam said good morning everyone sorry to disturb you all but I want to show something to you guys and want to ask your opinion. Then she announced varun to come on stage and stand for a while said by principal mam.

So students tell me honestly varun ko kisne maara hai they all say no mam, one of the students shouts and tells mam that nobody has that audacity to beat him or even touch him while listening this varun smirked and principal mam have already impressed. So , nobody has that courage to beat varun bruetly .
So, now teachers turn all the teachers stand height wise .

Varun you come with me and staffs please fix the projector and smart board properly that every body can see and all the students sit down on the chair. Now 5 minutes over , all the preparation done .

Staff put the pendrive in drive and start the video.

Now all the students, council members and teachers seated in their respective place.

Now the show starts>>>
The students were shocked to see that badboy of the school was getting beaten by teacher. He just standing still feeling the pain . He is not fighting back and some were having tears in their eyes, some were in anger, some were enjoying the show because they hate varun for some reasons.

After the show was seen one more scene played when aarohi was going to principal office and they they know who complained and now varun and his friends were shocked to see. That's how dangerous she was looking in rage and now she sheepishnly she is showing her teeth. So, students how was the show and hope you all decided your opinions and yes aarohi sorry my child you have told me not to reveal it but I don't know how this scene comes when I have copied only the show really sorry my child said by principal mam.

One of the students said mam it's unbelievable how come varun bhaiya left him . He needs good beating. That toh I am also very surprised, varun beta why you left him?

Mam I have promised to my father that I will never fight with any body even teacher's also because in my previous school I have beaten my teacher and his head bleed very badly because he abused my parents unnecessarily that is why this damn teacher is alive till now varna toh yeh abhi paatallok me vichran kar rhe hote said by varun.

Varun saying this and hearing this Mr. Gaitonde is now shivering and all sweaty of fearing.

Varun  I would request you to come on stage and Mr. Gaitonde said by principal mam.

They both come in stage principal mam said to varun that slap him and he came forward and slap him very hardly that now his lips were bleeding now and mam come forward and handed him resignation letter and tell him you are out of this school and I will be taking care of you that nobody should take you or offer you a job . Mr. Gaitonde you have done very wrong for beating him or any of the students knowing who is his parents or you forgot.

His eyes widened for realising that now his career and life both is in danger and now he have to bear the consequences and with his head down he left the school before glaring aarohi with his anger and needy eyes but someone who notice his eyes and when he see aarohi she was laughing and lost in her thought but here varun is worried for her.

Now principal mam announced class too dispersed . Everybody went to their classes .

That's it for today.
Give me some wishes and lots of support all of you please do follow and votes .

You all are noticing and reading but not voting why please give your love  in this book.

If it is copied or bad please do tell me or you are finding it boring then also tell me about it .

But then also I love you all muahh muahh

Byee byee see you soon 🤗
I will give updates before 8pm or 9pm and If I will not able to post them I will give u notice ok but please vote me .

author_srishti